• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

From 15:50 to 16:46, we learn that Mr. Donald Trump is the anti-Christ, according to the author of this video. With a mother's name of Mary and a father's name of Christ, Mr. Trump "believes that he's the return of Christ, or the mockery of the return of Christ."

Interesting stuff if you're a Christian and believe in all the numerology, and the actions taken by Mr. Trump as presented by the author of the above video.

One thing for certain;Trump represents many different things to many different people.

Don't try to time the Market they say right @spartacus; but get your timing wrong and it's a long wait for your Investments to recover.

People were so uncertain about Trump and his possible impact on Markets. Is it still a "who knows" situation?

They say his Administration is in chaos. What's going on with China, with Russia, Mexico and even us? Someone please tell me.

Hear Vice President Mike Pence berating European Leaders that the Trump Administration expects other Countries to honour agreements made with the U.S.

Just last week Trump was trying to back out of a deal between Australia (Mr Trunbull) and the U.S. for a refugee swap.

This is why we need [MENTION=16903]Johnnie Walker[/MENTION]; back on the Forum, not just to play Lock for the Ausbb Rugby League Team.

Indications Australia's quarter of positive growth maybe due to China buying up big in Australian commodities. I assume due to Trump talking tough towards China.

Any thoughts JW?

Just in case anyone wonders what a thread on Trump is doing on a body-building forum, here's the connection:

Arnie on Trump (after he'd said that he wanted to smash his face) ...

"I think I have to be above all that," Schwarzenegger said. "Don't get into a stinking contest with a skunk."

(http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...mes-donald-trump-baggage-20170303-guqlss.html)

Do you think he'll send him packing back to Austria, with all the Moslems and Mexicans?