• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw......its official

im assuming then you go to elite, if i went to elite i wouldnt want to go the gym that beat them in the strongest gym comp either. so yeah..... lol...
well up to you anyway.

that's terrific, the small land of ACT has two powerlifting gyms!

Henry said in the whole of WA, MusclePit is the only powerlifting gym... LOL

Elite is a great gym and its sick to have so many good lifters in a small area (canberra) - I heard Elite will be running the NSW CAPO deadlift comp at the end of Nov - so everywhere should get down and check it out or compete!!

The pictures I've seen of Elite do not resemble a powerlifting gym.

Bodyworld is not a powerlifting gym.

Powersports is a powerlifting gym.

Having a rack and a bench in the corner of a gym does not make you a PL gym sorry.

I'm not saying these gyms arent good or powerlifters dont train there, but no ones doing abs and calves at Westside tonight

No mate, I am very time poor with a young family (2.75 and 1) so train at the place that is closest to home..which is ClubSlime (ClubLime) I drop into Powersports for a free session every once in a while thanks to Joels generosity...

ClubSlime is probably the biggest chest back and bi place in the ACT......I think I've bent every bar there.....woops

If you mean a soft suit, you can get them for $30.

Dont know many sports that have cheaper uniforms than that, I just paid $300 for my kid to play rep basketball FFS

ProRaw Powerlifting Members

#1 - Jeremy Lewis
#2 - Michael Mitchell
#3 - Graeme Cross
#4 - Alen Pezerovic

out of interest

How many other places/sites are you advertising this? eg powerlifters.com.au

Will alot people wait till the comp weekend to sign up for membership?

With the cash prizes potentially getting big, will we see juiced lifters? or not much of an issue there?

So far only on ns.com

I'll hit up the other places in the next couple of days, if any of you guys are members, feel free to copy and paste or put up a link.

If people wait till the last minute, it will severly hamper my ability to generate as much sponsorship money as possible, I hope that doesnt happen.

I would love the prize money to get massive, for this to grow to the size I want, I need to offer big bucks, to get big bucks I need sponsors, to get sponsors, I need members.

If anyone out there is planning to join ProRaw, the sooner you do it, the sooner I can get promo posters out there with accurate prize money listed.

At the moment, I dont want to fill gyms with posters that are not accurate, so I have to wait.

I would LOVE a big signing of a big lifter from an organization currently operating in Oz. This would really boost the profile or ProRaw.

I am 100% certain this will work and grow, just like my comps out grew my garage, just as my cliental out grew my gym.

You guys know I am passionate about this stuff, and I go full on.

ProRaw will be no different.

Please do us all a favour,if your planning on competing, join up.

Steroids are a non factor, I really dont care if a member drinks, smokes, snorts or injects.

I only care about how much he lifts.

I am not anyones morale conscience.

m o t h e r f u c k e r i wanted spot no.1 :lol:

edit: why don't we have a 'lol' emoticon??! ^

Last edited: