• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
xLc1zR2l.jpg

Some funny **** put this on my desk this morning.
Cant wait to test it for safety, with a sledge hammer

League players get away with swearing at the ref? Crazy.

In rugby you don't talk to the ref unless you call him Sir. Though if he gets in the way and you smash him into the dirt, that's his problem.

Great cut on Jeff Robsons head last night lol

BwcmgzGCYAEKS1G.jpg:large

And this time last year he copped one on the schnoz

BwcjAVZCQAEG54k.jpg:large

Last edited:

I guess where would you start him if not at 10 - you would knock Toomua out of the starting side - he has been doing some good things - and I cant see him knocking Folau out of 15.

If they are really wanting Beale to be a 10 now at an international level then get him playing NRC for the rest of the year at 10.

I have no idea how this game is going to play out - South Africa haven't been playing great but they haven't been playing their strongest side - so it is hard to judge....

toomua was fucking shit vs nz, couldnt even kick to touch

Was he WORSE than Beale though lol - no.

At the moment the Wallabies players aren't fighting for spots because players are better than others, players are fighting for spots etc etc - its who is worse at the moment....