• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
words actually cant describe how shit aus is, they are a disgrace. they have the skill (maybe lacking in 1 or 2 posistions) to be the best, yet they are the worst. dont even play like a team.

hopefully folley can do something tonight and prove aus need to forget about the ""big names"". any more losses and mckenzie should be fired. his squad selection is always an "experiment" that never works. folley should have been starting fly half no question.

No but Arg will step up - they are not as "bad" as maybe you think....

In some respects I want to see SA win - Aus really need to wake up
I don't thing they're bad at all, but they don't have the experience the wallabies have and nz smashed them. It will be a good game regardless and definitely going for the underdog.

words actually cant describe how shit aus is, they are a disgrace. they have the skill (maybe lacking in 1 or 2 posistions) to be the best, yet they are the worst. dont even play like a team.

hopefully folley can do something tonight and prove aus need to forget about the ""big names"". any more losses and mckenzie should be fired. his squad selection is always an "experiment" that never works. folley should have been starting fly half no question.

The Wallabies are just at the pointy end of how poor the Australian Rugby development system is - simple as that.

I don't thing they're bad at all, but they don't have the experience the wallabies have and nz smashed them. It will be a good game regardless and definitely going for the underdog.

Yea I get what your saying - they prob as a unit have more experience than the Aus side currently - maybe just lack abit of that strike power - will be an interesting game - Aus def needs to watch out when they play them at home - could very well be a Arg win.

The Wallabies are just at the pointy end of how poor the Australian Rugby development system is - simple as that.

yeh doesnt help that such a small country is divided over 3 sports. afl should be banned anyway, for fags. and the best talent seems to wind up in NRL. got guys like billy slater who could have been the best union full back ever but stuck in bogan ville

yeh doesnt help that such a small country is divided over 3 sports. afl should be banned anyway, for fags. and the best talent seems to wind up in NRL. got guys like billy slater who could have been the best union full back ever but stuck in bogan ville

Yea just comes back to the development of the game - Aus simply didnt have a game plan coming into the professional era - yea we were good for awhile, running simply on natural talent - but that is not enough now + combine that with the ARU not interested at all at growing the game at a grassroot/schoolboy level besides in the very niche private school market - just makes it hard.....

a guess a big part of it is the competetion as well. can play super rugby, travel the world and be away from home alot. or play local NRL with local rivalries and go home to your bird every night. think i would pick NRL tbh

A drubbing from Argentina might be what the wallabies need.

wouldn't achieve anything apart from humiliating australia.

I actually had hopes for a world cup bid next year with the current line up and the fact that the cycle should be now shifting from trough to peak. no chance though.

NRL is for communists. You have 5 goes then I'll have 5 goes...

When I was in high school a few teachers tried to get school rugby comp going but there was no support from the schools (public school). We trained at lunch time and played after school but it only lasted a month or so. I doubt even now if there's any rugby in state schools in WA.

Good win in the end for the wallabies. Once they start to play rugby and not kick and play shit stuff, we look good!!
Full credit to the boys. Gave 100%. Dug deep

Good game. The ref must love the sound of his whistle though, he was pretty quick to blow it any chance he got.

aus actually looked good for once. nice fluid rugby through the backs. difference between having foley on was night and day. have to feel if he was on vs NZ we could of won the first and not been fucked so hard in the second.

really what the fuck was mckenzie thinking waiting 2 games to start him. total knob

wow reading the news it seems all the credit is going to kurtley beale lol. seriously? think it was more the fact that the shit **** toomua was taken off.