• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
yea. Daniel carter makes heaps of money. Lots of DOllars from Canterbury + All blacks + Sponsors + he plays in Europe.

Kar Michael Hunts going to fail in afl by the way.

Who has Dan Carter played for over-seas? Didnt know he played over seas..

Heard over the tri-nations Dan Carter made 1 mil

Who has Dan Carter played for over-seas? Didnt know he played over seas..

Heard over the tri-nations Dan Carter made 1 mil

Ill try find out when i get back which club Carter plays for during offseason in NZ.

Yeah hes making 10mil+. And people say soccer players is where the money is at.

He may of made 10 mil but def not a season...

Once he goes over-seas for good after next years world cup he will prob be on 6-8 mil for a 3 year contract.

For next years super rugby/world cup ect he will prob bring in maybe 2-3 mil id say.

I know a Wallaby that played his 1st test this year and he made $25,000 each game - so Id say the top top players would make maybe $100,000 a game.

Just did abit of reading (eit post) - and he made 750,000 euro for one season with a french club...

In April 2008, Carter was linked with a possible move to the Welsh Magners League region the Cardiff Blues along with Guinness Premiership returnees Northampton Saints until being linked to play next season with French teams RC Toulonnais as well as Stade Toulousain who in April 2008 offered Carter "the biggest rugby contract in world rugby", at £750,000 per year.[3] In June 2008, Carter made the decision to sign a six-month contract with French club side Perpignan, who then paid Carter the equivalent of £30,000 per game,

Oh ive got a wrong. i always use to think they paid yearly not per contract. But still, hes making loads of money doing what he loves.

He may of made 10 mil but def not a season...

Once he goes over-seas for good after next years world cup he will prob be on 6-8 mil for a 3 year contract.

For next years super rugby/world cup ect he will prob bring in maybe 2-3 mil id say.

I know a Wallaby that played his 1st test this year and he made $25,000 each game - so Id say the top top players would make maybe $100,000 a game.

Just did abit of reading (eit post) - and he made 750,000 euro for one season with a french club...

WHAT?! Hes going overseas after world cup? :(

Not sure man but Iam sure alot of All Blacks will retire after the world cup - Carter is 29 I think now 30 next yr so it would prob be smart for him to go over for 4-5 years and make a few million and then totally retire.

whoa. he doesn't look 29, looks around early 20's. I wonder if Richie Mccaw will retire after world cup.

I would say Richie may retire - I think if they win the world cup u may see alot more retire than normal...I think Richie is 30-31 now.

AFter the world cup I think the All Blacks will go through a rebuilding phase like the Wallabies have - but the good thing with the All Blacks is they have always been bringing in new players and will prob only take a year or two to re-build where all up it will prob take the Wallabies 4-5 yrs.

Not sure if anyone has heard but Sonny Bill will be boxing again Jan 29th:

Sonny Bill Williams swaps boots for boxing gloves | allblacks.com - official site of the All Blacks

Boxing match may not be Sonny Bill's last | allblacks.com - official site of the All Blacks

What a joke - how unprofessional and disrespectful can you be - All Blacks have taken him under there wing and this is how he repays them....This isnt NRL anymore mate you need to step into a new level - its world cup year next year and he is thinking about boxing....what a joke....he needs to pick either Rugby or boxing - he gets paid good money to play rugby wait till he is retired to take up "hobbies".

I am a huge fan like most of you know but this is just stupid - for me I would focus on other younger centres and nonu/smith for the world cup - maybe he doesn't understand how much rugby means to New Zealanders.

Is this going to be Bulldogs all over again? - hanging out with Mundine (howver u spell his name) to much.

Talking of how much players are getting paid etc etc - I am currently reading Jonah Lomus book (really great read) - and in 1994 when Jonah was 19 - he had played 2 NPC/ITM cup games and 2 All Black trial games the Bulldogs (Rugby league team) offered him $300,000 a year to play for them! lol - he says that it was set in his mind that he was going to change to rugby league and even had meetings and a contract written up with the Bulldogs - but of course he stayed with Union Eric Rush and his Mananger Phil Kingsley Jones told him to stick with Union....rest is history.

Going from league to union probably made Sonny feel a bit soft so he may feel the need to jump in the ring to reclaim a bit of that hardman pride.

I would say Richie may retire - I think if they win the world cup u may see alot more retire than normal...I think Richie is 30-31 now.

AFter the world cup I think the All Blacks will go through a rebuilding phase like the Wallabies have - but the good thing with the All Blacks is they have always been bringing in new players and will prob only take a year or two to re-build where all up it will prob take the Wallabies 4-5 yrs.

Yeah this is why the wallabies are always below the all blacks. The coaching in NZ is a lot better. Although Deans has done okay.

Not sure if anyone has heard but Sonny Bill will be boxing again Jan 29th:

Sonny Bill Williams swaps boots for boxing gloves | allblacks.com - official site of the All Blacks

Boxing match may not be Sonny Bill's last | allblacks.com - official site of the All Blacks

What a joke - how unprofessional and disrespectful can you be - All Blacks have taken him under there wing and this is how he repays them....This isnt NRL anymore mate you need to step into a new level - its world cup year next year and he is thinking about boxing....what a joke....he needs to pick either Rugby or boxing - he gets paid good money to play rugby wait till he is retired to take up "hobbies".

I am a huge fan like most of you know but this is just stupid - for me I would focus on other younger centres and nonu/smith for the world cup - maybe he doesn't understand how much rugby means to New Zealanders.

His "dream" was to play for the all blacks, i reckon he probably just said that to get contracts. Mundine, this guy talks trash and isn't that great at fighting, i have never met anyone who has liked him. He is William's role model, Williams should have chosen someone else.

Yea i agree with you, i think coaches need to take this seriously and not let sonny bill get away with it. Stick to nonu/smith.

Going from league to union probably made Sonny feel a bit soft so he may feel the need to jump in the ring to reclaim a bit of that hardman pride.

Lol maybe mate - this isnt league though players cant just do whatever they like....if hes going to start to bring this shit across to union then get rid of him asap.

No league club would ever allow this unless it was put in the contract to secure the deal to get sonny to the club and even than a lot of clubs would still not go for it.

Yeah this is why the wallabies are always below the all blacks. The coaching in NZ is a lot better. Although Deans has done okay.

His "dream" was to play for the all blacks, i reckon he probably just said that to get contracts. Mundine, this guy talks trash and isn't that great at fighting, i have never met anyone who has liked him. He is William's role model, Williams should have chosen someone else.

Yea i agree with you, i think coaches need to take this seriously and not let sonny bill get away with it. Stick to nonu/smith.

Yea mate when he came to New Zealand I was pumped coz he has a great chance to be a great player - but I dont think he loves/lives for the sport - he is one of those guys you always had growing up who would be good at every sport he played but not great at one thing, always cocky and always looking for the next thing.

I hope...I hope after he sees the reaction he is getting he will cancel his fight/and fighting career to focus on being an All Black - if not then I would say that it would be the end of his All Black career because the New Zealand public dont like that kinda shit.

I thought it was because its there National sport and we don't even really play the game in comparison with the the big rugby nations.