• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
This is very sad news.

Tuiaki forced into NRL retirement aged 28

Wests Tigers winger Taniela Tuiaki has been forced into NRL retirement after failing to recover from a chronic ankle injury.
Tuiaki was hoping to return to action this season after missing the entire 2010 season due to a broken ankle suffered against Parramatta in round 24 of 2009.
However, despite three operations, Tuiaki's ankle has not responded enough to treatment and the 110kg flyer hangs up the boots at the age of just 28 after playing 78 matches for the Tigers and four Tests for New Zealand.
Tuiaki's powerful bursts made him a cult figure at the Tigers, and the injury struck in the same season he scored a club-record 21 tries and was named Dally M winger of the year.
"I am very disappointed to finish my career this way. This is a very sad day for me," said Tuiaki.
"When I first suffered the injury, I knew it was bad but I always believed I would return to the playing field for Wests Tigers.
"I've given it my best shot but all the medical advice now confirms that this is not possible.
"I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Wests Tigers. The players are like brothers to me and I have plenty of great memories.
"Wests Tigers have been very good throughout these difficult times and I can't thank the coaching and medical staff enough for their support and treatment.
"I also would like to thank Wests Tigers fans for their support over the years. I hope I gave them plenty to cheer about. They have been very good to me."

Tuiaki forced into NRL retirement aged 28 - NRL.com

Probably playing hooker for school rugby this year. We are going on a tour to nz and going to verse some schools. Going to watch 3 world cup games!! Will be awesome.

Probably playing hooker for school rugby this year. We are going on a tour to nz and going to verse some schools. Going to watch 3 world cup games!! Will be awesome.

Sounds great mate! - you will come in contact with some huge players in NZ!!!!!

Going to watch Brumbies V Hurricanes tomorrow night - pre season game.

Sounds great mate! - you will come in contact with some huge players in NZ!!!!!

Going to watch Brumbies V Hurricanes tomorrow night - pre season game.

Yeah, those nz schools play well.

Tell us who won the game. Reds smashed crusaders 2nd team not long ago.

I think alot of the NZ teams are resting there players atm.

Hopefully see ma'a nonu tonight!

saw the adds for the new super rugby thing this season.. whats the go with that?

Same comp as super 15 - just changed the name seeing as though the rebels from melb have come into the comp and just abit of a different game structure.

21-21 in the game last night! Was a great game - pumped for the super rugby now!!!

Next weekend from 5pm-10pm its alll super rugby - yeeee buddy!

Plus League tomoz night with the mates! - thank god real sport is starting to come back on tv.

OOooh. Close scoreline.

Should be interesting, i don't think rebels will do that well to be honest. But looking forward to super 15. If only i had foxtel :(

I'm tuned into the All Stars match. Enough with the pre-game shit, let's get it on!

Who's gonna win the NRL comp this year? I'm not up to speed on all the off season movements. Maybe Storm will be a chance? Have they only lost Inglis? Dragons should be in the mix. Who else?

Now there an Aboriginal women talking about the stolen generation, That's done and dusted, why bring this up again?

This is a joke.

That was just some bullshit NRL public relations rubbish. It will prove to be a wasted effort within a few weeks, when the first canine blowjob or shit in a shoe headline hits the papers.

Thank fuck it's started. Morris already in for a try.

ABit of a joke game really with everything going on around it...its sad NRL does this kinda crap - focus on the game.

I think Raiders,dragons and Broncos for the 3 form teams this yr.

Who's gonna win the NRL comp this year? I'm not up to speed on all the off season movements. Maybe Storm will be a chance? Have they only lost Inglis? Dragons should be in the mix. Who else?
I think Melb will bounce back this year, but I'm a terible tipster.

The Bunny's were sad tonight, I only watched part of the second half but they were getting thumped.

Broncs appear to have Dane Carlaw back + Ben Hannant + Hodges at a fit 99kg. Should be OK.
Rabbits were a bit soft but I think Rooters are probably pretty good again this year. Rabbits would be better when Inglis gets on the field, don't worry about that.

The All Stars match is all about Indigenous input in League, so just enjoy it for what it is. Did look funny having a Bloodnut on the Indig team last year, tho, but you can't control who gave birth to ya.

Cowboys were disappointing last year but if they can keep JT on the paddock they should give some teams a good run.