• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Australia smashed france. Will post highlights when they come up. Also, Nz beat wales convincingly and SA beat england.

Magic from worlds best centre (arguable)
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePAfe_L56hc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Best team tribute
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qsmj93Bxe4[/ame]

Look at 2:03 of the tribute to all blacks. I really want to master that drive.

Last edited:
i thought they were going to win :S

This is what the french were doing:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3O9AafnjHI[/ame]

Well this weekend all my tips were pretty much wrong -

SA V England - have not seen this game yet but not really surprised SA are one of the best teams in the world to bounce back from a bad win! - My poor England would of got killed by the SA forwards I would think - fingers crossed i'll be able to watch it somewhere!

NZ V Wales - again have not seen the game - will watch it sometime this week/weekend when I have time! - im sure Wales really gave it to them with a fairly close win from NZ - have read the coach was happy with how they played so Wales must of just really stepped it up!

Aus V France - watched most of this - France played terrible towards the end of the game and Wallabies played pretty well - I dont think the score board really has a reflection on the game as such - i.e it was 13-13 at half time - again the Wallabies are saying this is the start of there world cup win - come on guys - again the scrum was out-classed and you had it lucky that France just gave up in the last 20-30 mins - this was not a well planned Victory - just luck - when the Wallabies have won 5,6,7 -10 games like the All Blacks have in a row then they can start talking - atm they need to get over themself after 1 win and get to the fucking scrum machine and harden the fuck up.

Highlights.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sashC12LkVQ&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - All Blacks vs Wales GST Game 4 2010[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=godGd4oEGtI&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Springboks vs England 2010[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmDo5suW7w8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Wallabies vs France GST 2010[/ame]

Daniel Carter is now the highest test scorer in the world, passing Jonny Wilkinson.,

Giteau to captain Barbarians against South Africa

All Blacks Joe Rokocoko, Ma’a Nonu and Neemia Tialata have made the British Barbarians’ starting side for this weekend’s clash against the Springboks in London.
They join former All Blacks Chris Jack and Rodney So’oliao in the starting XV where Bay of Plenty and Chiefs No 8 Colin Bourke has also been given a run-on job at Twickenham.
There will be 10 Kiwis involved. Keven Mealamu, Daniel Braid, Andrew Ellis and Stephen Donald are on the Baabaas’ bench after helping the All Blacks win their fourth Grand Slam last weekend.
Australian Matt Giteau will lead the Barbarians. He will be making his fourth appearance for the club having previously been part of Barbarians' victories over the Springboks in 2007 and the All Blacks last December.
"I feel very honoured to be invited by the committee and coaching staff to captain the team on such a big occasion. Hopefully we can repeat the performances of recent years and providing a fitting end to a very busy month of international and representative rugby," Giteau said.
Bourke and Stormers captain Anton van Zyl are the two uncapped players in the Barbarians side.

BRITISH BARBARIANS: 15 James O'Connor; 14 Joe Rokocoko, 13 Adam Ashley-Cooper, 12 Ma'a Nonu, 11 Drew Mitchell; 10 Matt Giteau (c), 9 Will Genia; 8 Colin Bourke, 7 Martyn Williams, 6 Rodney So'oialo, 5 Chris Jack, 4 Anton van Zyl, 3 Neemia Tialata, 2 Stephen Moore, 1 Salvatore Perugini. Reserves: 16 Keven Mealamu, 17 John Yapp, 18 Quintin Geldenhuys, 19 Daniel Braid, 20 Andrew Ellis, 21 Stephen Donald, 22 Seru Rabini.

Barbars are normally a team made up of up coming stars, stars, uncapped players, club players etc - no real point as such for the team i.e no comps etc - more just bringing players together from different countries and also letting uncapped players get a taste of international rugby.

I think its sick! - love seeing barbar games

yeah they play pretty well for a team who have never played together. Must have a good coach.

Anyway, "Richie McCaw is named IRB Player of the Year with New Zealand scooping the Team of the Year and Graham Henry the Coach of the Year accolades."

What a surprise with the IRB awards lol - I noticed a few things in Richies game this year that were abit off - but his leadership has gone from strength to strength - he may be the best All Blacks Captain ever/best international captain ever - bring on the world cup im pumped!

Anyone who has foxtel - they normally play Frence super 14 rugby on EuroSports (think ch.511) - think there is a game Sat/Sun morning at 12:15am and another at 2.20am - check it out!

Yeah Mccaws peak was around 2005-2008 i believe. He is a great captain, maybe the best ever but im not sure because i don't know a lot of the captains before 21st century.

You going to any games in world cup?

Prob not man - theres no way you will be able to get tickets for the good games and to fly to NZ to watch russian and Romanian lol isnt worth it

Yeah that's true. Funny story - i guy i know bought quarter final tickets (1 game with Australia in it and the other with SA) but it turns out his daughters wedding is on the day after so he has to miss it lol bad luck.

Yeah that's true. Funny story - i guy i know bought quarter final tickets (1 game with Australia in it and the other with SA) but it turns out his daughters wedding is on the day after so he has to miss it lol bad luck.

Lol bugger - will be able to sell them for a good profit!

And we have to remember Aus have to make the quater finals yet hehehehehehehe

Official RWC 2011 Site

Pool A is prob the hardest - if France fuck All Blacks up again i'll go crazzzzzy!

Australia have a pretty easy pool - cant see Ireland upsetting Aus - but then again Ireland are getting better and Aus getting worse lol

Pools are pretty balanced, its obvious in each pool who will be top of that pool. All Blacks WILL not lose, they can not, home soil, excellent form, and these frogs have no chance.

I reckon Fiji will make quarter finals maybe even semi-s.

Nah Ireland will just be like Scotland, Wales. Only making quarter finals. I swear these teams have not developed much (look at England ect)