• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Weekly Poll #15 - What's your weakest body part?

What's your weakest body part?

• Biceps

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Triceps

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forearms

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Shoulders

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Chest

• Back

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Legs

• Calves

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Traps

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Abs/Midsection

• Total voters
whole back traps and rear delts.

i've got plenty of calves and quads (although i never used to hit calves much) decent arms but we all know we can never have enough bicep size. chest is improving in the upper where i need it to. i have decent front and side delts. hamstrings need improving both in development and strength. from the back/upper and back/lower is pretty much where i lack the most

i've learnt that training biceps hard with heavy weight is not always the way. especially if you are doing heavy back work. i usually go one set to failure for biceps. i did some heavy crazy training for biceps with partials, negatives, pause-reps and that helped bring them up really good however my joints and tendons did not enjoy the ride. now i train biceps with minimal sets, lighter weight, better form, slower reps making the most out of each rep and again they are improving.

have now switched over to 2 back workouts, one for thickness and one for width using different rep ranges 6-10 for the the thickness workouts and 10-20 for the width workouts. also began deadlifting again. could never feel my back muscles working in the past but i've fixed that now and the mind to muscle connection is much stronger.

Don't you have some big-ass calves? All of my ex fat friends have massive calves.

It's the one single reason that I wish I was once fat.

i once was. and yes. i have good calves. my legs are also way massive than my upper body. there is a positive side to obesity!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 13daysoutquads01.jpg
    13daysoutquads01.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited: