• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hunt's looking like he could step into the ring with Cain and then take him down.

Need to get a rally going, i think he really feeds off of his fans.

Was it just me, or do you think that Hunt decided to play on the ground with Struve just to show that he could, increasing the chances of a bigger fight / top 10 opponent next time round?

I was gutted for Struve, another of my favorite heavy weights, but fuck yeah Mark Hunt!

MAAAAAAAAARRKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUNTUUUUUUUUUUUU

UFC 160: Alistair Overeem hurt and pulls out of bout with Junior dos Santos, Mark Hunt wants to step up - Bloody Elbow

Was it just me, or do you think that Hunt decided to play on the ground with Struve just to show that he could, increasing the chances of a bigger fight / top 10 opponent next time round?

I was gutted for Struve, another of my favorite heavy weights, but fuck yeah Mark Hunt!

l think Hunt will always want the KO, not sure if going to the ground was intentional, if it was that has to be the worst game plan.

l think Hunt will always want the KO, not sure if going to the ground was intentional, if it was that has to be the worst game plan.

I completely agree, unless there is a broader game plan at play... maybe im reading too much into it ;)

Just figured when he got on top he could have stood up many times, his corner was screaming for it.

Always a very dangerous game plan when you choose to "Play" with your opponent, i think we all can remember what happened to Overeem....

I completely agree, unless there is a broader game plan at play... maybe im reading too much into it ;)

Just figured when he got on top he could have stood up many times, his corner was screaming for it.

l think you may get caught up in the moment. Get into a punch up with someone and then you've got them on the ground you're going to think you're winning because your on top throwing punches.... until they sweep / sub you then you realise you screwed up and got over aggressive.

Always a very dangerous game plan when you choose to "Play" with your opponent, i think we all can remember what happened to Overeem....

Unless you're Nick Diaz. Out stuck Daley and Cyborg when he could have grapple fucked them both from the start.

Unless you're Nick Diaz. Out stuck Daley and Cyborg when he could have grapple fucked them both from the start.

Yeah Nick is one who does things very differently to almost everyone else and seems to get away with it.... and not just in the octagon...

FUCK yeah Bring on Hunt vs JDS!!!!

#Rally for mark hunt version 2!!!

Hope it bloody works out, would be a sick fight.

Hunt vs JDS may be on after all as Dana said "Got off the plane and had a GREAT conversation with @Markhunt" ...... Could be nothing though as per usual with Dana.

^^ SAw thhose, didn;t read the articles, all seems oretty suss. Also saw one about JDS vs Reem on for 'the summer' so fuck knows.

Got to look it all up again.

Dana can be such a knob.... never can believe the shit he spills./

Holy fuck..... yeha wtf... Hunt vs JDS should be sweet, hope it stays standing, but can see JDS going for a takedown into a sub.

If it stays staning though, fuck that will be sick, a real test to see who has the better stand up.

Can't wait for UFC 158.

GSP to ground n pound Diaz's arse into the canvas.

Can't wait for UFC 158.

GSP to ground n pound Diaz's arse into the canvas.

l dont think ground and pound is a good term to describe what GSP is going to do. He will take him down a shit ton of times and then hit Nick with little elbows in between out positioning him and cutting him up. KFG is really pulling for Nick but l dont think his technique is that much better then GSPs to cross out the strength disadvantage. GSP via decision / not trying to lose the fight instead of trying to win.

Decent main card though with condit / hendricks and ellenbuger / marquart though.

l dont think ground and pound is a good term to describe what GSP is going to do. He will take him down a shit ton of times and then hit Nick with little elbows in between out positioning him and cutting him up. KFG is really pulling for Nick but l dont think his technique is that much better then GSPs to cross out the strength disadvantage. GSP via decision / not trying to lose the fight instead of trying to win.

Decent main card though with condit / hendricks and ellenbuger / marquart though.
I think GSP is pissed enough that he is going to ground n pound Diaz. While GSP is a "safe" fighter I think he is going to want to beat Diaz up, and the way for GSP to do that is by his ground n pound. I think you'll see GSP being pulled off Diaz, Tito Ortiz style. This one is personal.

I know Diaz has a few issues psychologically but I think at some stage he should've pulled his head in.

Hendricks v Condit will be good. Condit to "dance" with Hendricks stalking I thinks.

GSP does seem kinda pissed off, might make it an interesting fight. Hopeing for the upset, then we will get to see the fight twice. But I think GSP takes it by easy decision.

Yeah me thinks GSP by decision once again, I don't think what GSP does is classified as ground n pound and unless he cuts Diaz with short little elbows I doubt it would worry Diaz too much, wiukd be interesting on the ground though as Diaz is pretty good BJJ plus with his long limbs could cause GSP some troubles.

Will be interesting to see this one unfold, I do like to see Diaz get under the skin of GSP, and I once was a GSP fan but his fights all seem to be going the same way lately with him taking his oo to the ground and laying on them avoiding damage for 5 rds, yes it works for him, yes he retains his record and his title, but overall I would like to see him finish fights like he should be doing...