• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The height difference in hunt v struve is a joke. 5'10 vs 7ft. Good fight so far though, bice sweep by struve.

Throw a fucking jab struve you giant fuck.

A homecoming for Wanderlei! Last fight maybe?

l think it would have been a good time to hang 'em up. Ko win in Japan will be as good as it gets for Wandy but he's the type of guy that wont go out on a win. We'll see him get knocked out by short straights soon (like Chuck) and be told to hang 'em up. Didn't like his 1/2 cheap shot on Stann when he went to touch gloves but it's kind of Stanns fault for trying to touch gloves 1/2 way through a round.

l think it would have been a good time to hang 'em up. Ko win in Japan will be as good as it gets for Wandy but he's the type of guy that wont go out on a win. We'll see him get knocked out by short straights soon (like Chuck) and be told to hang 'em up. Didn't like his 1/2 cheap shot on Stann when he went to touch gloves but it's kind of Stanns fault for trying to touch gloves 1/2 way through a round.
I missed that cheap shot but did wonder if that first stoppage against Stann for catching Wanderlei in the groin was a bit dubious, he only caught him with the toes, considering they wear cups.

Good fight to watch though!

I missed that cheap shot but did wonder if that first stoppage against Stann for catching Wanderlei in the groin was a bit dubious, he only caught him with the toes, considering they wear cups.

Good fight to watch though!

It wasn't really bad, thats why it was less then 50/50. Wandy and Stann just came out of a massive exchange and Wandy had a grin on his face nodding his head like 'fuck yeah' then Stann extended his hand to touch gloves and wandy must have thought he was going to throw something so Wandy threw a 1-2.

About the groin shots it depends what cups they're wearing. The thai cups provide better protection so maybe he was just wearing a stock standard one which can sometimes make 1/2 hits worse.

Sick fucking win for Hunt. I was yelling at him to get the fuck up when he was in Struves guard. I was so fucking worried. Props to Struve, he did take a few shots fine. but... its only a matter of time. Can't wait to see him fight again.

Wandy vs Stan was sick to, that was fireworks. Props to both.

Sick fucking win for Hunt. I was yelling at him to get the fuck up when he was in Struves guard. I was so fucking worried. Props to Struve, he did take a few shots fine. but... its only a matter of time. Can't wait to see him fight again.

Wandy vs Stan was sick to, that was fireworks. Props to both.

KFG did think that Figjam Would be watching the fight (no homo). Fucking hell though Struve fights like he's 5ft tall. Throw a fucking jab and establish some distance. He threw 1 body kick that landed on hunts neck basically... Got him jaw broken though but he hung in there. Neither looked good though.

Holy fuck!!!
Brutal!!

Hope it gets fixed up properly. Thats gonna fuck him over, 7ft tall and on a liquid diet for a few months..... poor bloke.

Wandy/Stann would have to be right up there for fight of the year, big hits, big exchanges. Glad o see Hunt win and he should make his way into top 10 now so maybe 1 or two more fights and if he wins could be in for a title contention which would be awesome.

Was a little disappointed with Struve, he didn't appear to use his reach as best he could and got caught a couple of times, when he didn't need ttoo, Struves ground game wasnt bad but Hunt's was much improved which was a pleasant surprise...

pretty boring event saved by the final amazing 2 fights!
WOW.

Did you watch the Sanchez/Gomi fight. I only watched bits of it during the Live telecast but was enthralled by the Cat and Mouse game. Gomi stalking and chasing down the much bigger Sanchez. Gomi won from what I saw but need to watch it properly.

Then the Okami/Lombard fight, second best fight of the night considering Okami's master class at countering Lombard's bombs. Okami's takedowns on Lombard were brilliant. That fight had me just as enthralled as the Silva/Stann fight.

Not boring at all IMO

It wasn't really bad, thats why it was less then 50/50. Wandy and Stann just came out of a massive exchange and Wandy had a grin on his face nodding his head like 'fuck yeah' then Stann extended his hand to touch gloves and wandy must have thought he was going to throw something so Wandy threw a 1-2.
good call KFG. I just watched the replay again. Thats exactly how it went down except that Stann was going to high 5 Silva then Silva threw the 1 2. Then Stann got so pissed off at it that it spurred him on to drop Silva. You could see the look on Stann's face he thought it was a deliberate cheap shot. "White line fever" by Wanderlei or a cheap shot, I didn't like it.

good call KFG. I just watched the replay again. Thats exactly how it went down except that Stann was going to high 5 Silva then Silva threw the 1 2. Then Stann got so pissed off at it that it spurred him on to drop Silva. You could see the look on Stann's face he thought it was a deliberate cheap shot. "White line fever" by Wanderlei or a cheap shot, I didn't like it.

Yeah, l did notice Stanns face in the next exchange he looked pissed, just gritted his teach and swung. l like that he hasn't said anything about it either.

Also, no Huntuuuuuuu vs Soa fight either. Soa is fighting Miocic which would have been another good match up for Huntuuu. l dont think they should give him a top 10 guy it would ruin the 'hype/buzz'. Chuck him in there with Pat Barry, someone is getting knocked out....

Yeah, l did notice Stanns face in the next exchange he looked pissed, just gritted his teach and swung. l like that he hasn't said anything about it either.

Also, no Huntuuuuuuu vs Soa fight either. Soa is fighting Miocic which would have been another good match up for Huntuuu. l dont think they should give him a top 10 guy it would ruin the 'hype/buzz'. Chuck him in there with Pat Barry, someone is getting knocked out....
Mark Hunt v Pat Barry would be one for the fans!

For sure, neither are going to challenge for a title and it would be a shame to snap Huntuuuus winning streak by having him face a silva, cormier, JDS level guy. Fuck, have him fight Nandor even (the guy that Barnett fought in SF).

I think you really have to give Hunt his shot, he has won a lot of fights lately and coming off some good knowckouts, has a chin and hat really impressed me was his improved found game especially defence, so give him a top 10 or even top 5 guy and see how h goes, if he wins he moves a step closer if not he becomes a guy who steps in and takes the big fights and provides entertainment who you can always count on and good showing...