• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Transform Your Body In 2012

Spewing I missed out on this! would have made for some good motivation to train hard!

any chance of a late entrant? lol :)

If you have a DEXA scan along with your before and after photos is that going to put you in a better position to win as numbers don't lie but from some photos i've seen i think theres going to be a bit of a cluster fuck with before/afters.

If you have a DEXA scan along with your before and after photos is that going to put you in a better position to win as numbers don't lie but from some photos i've seen i think theres going to be a bit of a cluster fuck with before/afters.

I didnt get one with my befores, i'll get one for my afters...for my befores, let's just say fuckin fat:p

I just want to say that it is certainly the widest field of entrants
for a competition. It will be interesting to see the different
transformations, for some loosing fat/weight others gaining
weight/muscle.

I just want to say that it is certainly the widest field of entrants
for a competition. It will be interesting to see the different
transformations, for some loosing fat/weight others gaining
weight/muscle.

Wide field, but who will be there at the finish? I have noticed a few entrants dropped off the radar lately...or theyre training in secret:D

Is it too late for a forum newb to join in? Just came across the forum yesterday. :(

Hi Mate,
Unfortunately entries closed on the 10th January.

RULES:

- Entry date - No later than 10 January 2012. You can enter earlier if you wish, this just gives you more time to make your transformation
- End date - No later than 25 December 2012. Again, you can end your transformation earlier, this just gives you LESS time.
- Required photos - Good size and good lighting. No angle shots. At least one back and one front photo and one legs. Can be flexed / unflexed, no need to be particular poses, but both sets of photos (before and afters) MUST BE IDENTICAL POSES TAKEN IN IDENTICAL CONDITIONS.
- Required stats - Key stats which should be documented before and after; Weight, BF% (if known), relevant measurements (I think waist would be a good measurement for everyone to include), and key lifts (squat, deadlift, bench)

I know the rules said in by the 10th but does it really matter? Late entrants are only disadvantaging themselves and will have a much harder task considering they have 1, 2, 3 months less to make their transformation.

Does it impact negatively on other entrants at all?

The more the merrier I say, I love watching the progress and everyone motivating each other. Just IMHO

Either way man keep at the transormation prizes or not. You've got a sick base there and will make some huge changes if you stick to it for a year.

I know the rules said in by the 10th but does it really matter? Late entrants are only disadvantaging themselves and will have a much harder task considering they have 1, 2, 3 months less to make their transformation.

Does it impact negatively on other entrants at all?

The more the merrier I say, I love watching the progress and everyone motivating each other. Just IMHO

Either way man keep at the transormation prizes or not. You've got a sick base there and will make some huge changes if you stick to it for a year.

rules are rules man. I guess it stops new members joining and putting up older photos as well?

going through a few entries, i noticed christian only had a front and leg photo, no back photo

Last edited:
If ppl have posted incomplete sets of photos, or take photos in different lighting conditions at the end of the year, this should be penalised or taken into account.

I'm sure the judges aren't stupid tho, and will realise this.

Shrek a.k.a callan. Admin and.... Possibly 'max brenner'. Can't remember really.

Im sure people will put up photos with the same lighting etc for their final pics... hopefully... A few people would have tanked it in their favour for sure.