• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Transform Your Body In 2012

Just a shout out to Pistachio...50 odd entrants and from memory you were the bloke that really got the thing kick-started and showed the most initial enthusiasm. Onya bro. I won't forget you in my victory speech. :)

Just a shout out to Pistachio...50 odd entrants and from memory you were the bloke that really got the thing kick-started and showed the most initial enthusiasm. Onya bro. I won't forget you in my victory speech. :)
Is there a wooden spoon prize....lolz jks

Sledging.... Not only will it be tolerated it is encouraged lol

I'm a bad man and apparently gross too.

Current Betting:

4/7 Deep
3/1 pistachio, BigMick, candyflip and anyone else on the Test Booster Trial :)
8/1 Sam Heihei, LMD1234, oldcorollas, KungFooGoo, semillon, unibum, D1cko etc, Drift, Ae86, malceb and assorted low post number peeps.
10/1 Alpha Moth and other pre-pube newbies.
20/1 Sticky, The Hulk, Gunner, MikeW, Steve, Rambodian, ride29er, jchen, The Crow, trofius, BigJim, xwifex
50/1 Sumo
100/1 Fadi, TrentZor, Christian

SHREK : I'm not entering the contest, so am happy to go on the judgeing panel if needed?

Need an update Candy.
Field is wide open now.

I'm a pre pube newbie? ouch! i'm 21! i can nearly grow a beard! haha. This year I have a feeling is going to be good. Shoulders are doing well, lifts are going well, diet is getting on track.

You bastard, you just wait till l put up some progress picks at the end of Feb'ish' you'll think i've been on dat der celltech or photoshopped the pics. *sarcasm

You bastard, you just wait till l put up some progress picks at the end of Feb'ish' you'll think i've been on dat der celltech or photoshopped the pics. *sarcasm

don't need that, just have better lightning. Ive seen some people use the worst lighting on here, not sure if on purpose.

haha purposefully using everything to ones advantage should be the way of all entrants.

take a leaf out of uncle fatty trents book.

don't need that, just have better lightning. Ive seen some people use the worst lighting on here, not sure if on purpose.

I guess l should have done the same though. I took my photos post workout and more or less tensing in every photo to get a better idea of what changes are actually made rather then taking your before photos relaxed or slightly pushing your gut out without 'pump' then your after photos being pumped up and tensing in everything... Meh can't win em all.

haha purposefully using everything to ones advantage should be the way of all entrants.

take a leaf out of uncle fatty trents book.

I went the complete other way, photos were taking in good lighting and good conditions.

Pretty much rules me out of winning lol

I went the complete other way, photos were taking in good lighting and good conditions.

Pretty much rules me out of winning lol

+1 on that, l did the same.

It depends on how its judged though. You gaining 5kg lean mass would be more impressive/harder then me gaining 6kg lean mass. Or what is going to be ranked higher someone whos on the larger side losing 20kg's or someone whos skinny gaining 10kg's of muscle.

Id hate to be a judge, unless you accept bribes in which case im good at all kinds of 'jobs'

While bribes are not mandatory they are greatly appreciated and contestant is viewed more favourable even if they looks like shit. :)

While bribes are not mandatory they are greatly appreciated and contestant is viewed more favourable even if they looks like shit. :)

In that case....*Puts vix up nose and does throat clearing excercises*

Also, don't forget you tips after the weigh ins on Saturday if you're still keen to join.

+1 on that, l did the same.

It depends on how its judged though. You gaining 5kg lean mass would be more impressive/harder then me gaining 6kg lean mass. Or what is going to be ranked higher someone whos on the larger side losing 20kg's or someone whos skinny gaining 10kg's of muscle.

Id hate to be a judge, unless you accept bribes in which case im good at all kinds of 'jobs'

Definitely agree. Especially with the number of contestants, it is going to be a complete bitch to judge.

The only certainty is that Dave won't win.