• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Transform Your Body In 2012

By my calculations there are 51 contestants so far. That's insane.

I can't believe the turnout and still yet to recieve one bribe.. Fckn cheapskates :p

Make your own in the sub forum titled 2012 transformation contest.

Maybe the sponsors should up the ante as well.. considering that they doubled the prizes for 20 entrants, nows its more than double that..

Not that i care, ill be happy with my $500 gift voucher..

Thats right buddy.. You should see everyone elses threads, just make your own and include the necessary details.

Good luck!

Haha,

no worries buddy.

Murphy pays everyone a visit sooner or later. Lets hope he's moved on now.

Thanks for the link
you've been helpful
I didn't see any age requirements in the link
Would like to get my oldest son involved also he'll be 16 in June

Apparently I can't start a thread yet as I'm new here and the "New thread" button hasn't shown up for me yet. How can I start a new thread to enter the 2012 transformation contest?? I'll add what I can here...

I do see that feature now. Not sure if it is because I switched from Safari to Firefox though. However I don't see how I can upload my pictures from my computer to a new thread (for the body transformation competition).

Figured it out
pics are posted and thanks for the last info on where the thread button is
2012's the year and it feels good