• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
some 50kg kid around my age staring at me with hate through the mirror. wtf did i do to make you hate me lol. Just go back to curling your 7kg dumbbells

LOL, what did you do? Did you give the old WHAT YOU LOOKIN @ CHUMP! LOL

LOL, what did you do? Did you give the old WHAT YOU LOOKIN @ CHUMP! LOL

nah i didn't look at him much, its just whenver i did look he will be death staring me, then i would see out of the corner of my eyes him just staring lol. The video i just posted in my log had him staring at me through the mirror doing the deadlift lol!

This was actually a while ago, but it still amuses me greatly.

A young man and his friend enter the gym. He is wearing gym gear and his mate was in civis. I thought he looked unusually sweaty without a warmup. Oh wait.. his friend wips out an iPhone and starts taking pictures of his mate posing on one of the assisted machines (with like no weight mind you), duck face and all... hand wiping through his hair with dreamy eyes...

I had to walk away and go to a corner and laugh. It wasn't sweat, it was baby oil. They got the pics they needed and left. I never thought people went to so much trouble for a facebook picture.

rofl :d

I thought no1 saw me do this...

Blacked out for the 1st time in a long time on squats today, was on the 17th rep on 180 and bang. Woke up on the floor. Lucky I had the rack pins set.

Yeah I was very lucky lol. Had them set realy low because I was squatting atg. I blacked about midway up. Should of known it was going to happen. When ever I start to bleed out the nose and see stars I know its not to far away.

Cheers mate