• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I saw ben curling in the squat rack.. I has hidden footage to prove this and it was WITH the olympic bar .. apparently the added flex on the bar makes u lift more amright ben?

I saw ben curling in the squat rack.. I has hidden footage to prove this and it was WITH the olympic bar .. apparently the added flex on the bar makes u lift more amright ben?

Bicep curls in a squat rack with a Texas Dead bar.

If the bar aint bendin you're only pretendin :D

Late pulldowns with a spotter, like so he doesn't hurt himself lifting something heavy... Fark
the "spotter" was pushing down on the handle to the guy could finish his rep lol from the look on his face he was pushing quite hard lol

Yeah I get it. i'm just saying why the fvck do you need a spotter on an exercise where you just let the cable go. Assisted pulls so he can run out a few negatives?

just pushing himself to complete failure, but he was going to a stage of where his spotter was lifting the whole thing by himself lol

big tongan boy came into my gym today, Did a set of push ups then barbell bicep curls, alternated these for about 30 minutes then left. he looked pritty muscley except he had stick legs (probly has never trained them), its fuckin bullshit how they have good genetics and do the worst routines and still look good.

We had a guy doing somethings like 20kg db bicep curls, his shoulders got a wicked workout and he smacked himself with a db he was so enthusiastic

Saw a guy doing alternate DB curls, and as each DB was raised towards the opposite shoulder, he appeared to kiss his biceps. He may have just been bucking his head to try and get the DB up, but I'm sure he laid one on his guns each time.

Saw a guy doing alternate DB curls, and as each DB was raised towards the opposite shoulder, he appeared to kiss his biceps. He may have just been bucking his head to try and get the DB up, but I'm sure he laid one on his guns each time.
LOL.

Kiss the guns.

Saw a guy on the preacher curl station put a belt on to do the exercise. Then went on to do machine work... Didn't touch a barbell

first time ever seeing 2 fully sick hectic bros curling in the squat rack, it was only the bar and they both seemed to be using alot of momentum to get it up

on a bright note also for the first time ever saw some guy squat 3 plates had quite the build didn't stick around long enough to see what else he squatted or his depth

Today I saw one guy using another guy as his weight on the leg press. As I watched, I wished I still had my camera out. Alas, I'd put it in my locker half an hour earlier, and they would've been done by the time I could go to the bathroom, get it out and start filming.

Saw a girl working out in a crochet jumper and jeans, weights then cardio.... I was cooking working out in a singlet and shorts.....!!

Saw a girl working out in a crochet jumper and jeans, weights then cardio.... I was cooking working out in a singlet and shorts.....!!

She came directly from somewhere else?
How the heck does anyone do any moving in those clothes :(

Deep are you sure it wasn't actually cold and you were just trying to show off? :p I used to see a number of guys of middle eastern and Indian appearance working out in jeans. Guess that's not too bad considering all they did was curls

Me? Show off? Never......;)LOL
I have often forgotten to pack an article of gym wear whether it be a shirt or shoes and have ended up working out in work shoes or work shirt, I suppose you just make do and suit your workout to what you are wearing....

Me? Show off? Never......;)LOL
I have often forgotten to pack an article of gym wear whether it be a shirt or shoes and have ended up working out in work shoes or work shirt, I suppose you just make do and suit your workout to what you are wearing....

Depends what you're wearing for work. If it was me and I forgot my gear I'd be in the gym in a business suit... :p