• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
So, 3 young fellas, fling their thing... One in particular... Thought he was doing those kipping pull-ups, but nope, just swinging around, caught it out the corner of my eye, distracted me and missed last rep....

He then goes on to standing DB curls.... now I'm not a string guy, but this dude was pretty small, like stringy 17 small... Anyhow, he's got DBs heavier than I lift, and he is swinging them like nobodies business...
Next, single arm bent over row... Same deal, too heavy a weight, so much momentum... I'm sure we've all been there, but still funny to watch

Weekend and school hols are the best for catching these monkeys in action haha. The jailbait's with no bits to flaunt in their XXXS lululemons trying to act all hawt but with stickman bodies are the most amusing. Everyone is laughing on the inside.

Props also on the commendable level of detail that Whitey's keen eye has on gym wear! Aussbb's resident fashionista guru, potentially? :p

That's me man.
Apparently my choice of shorts are against the bro-code though, just ask [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION] ;

Weekend and school hols are the best for catching these monkeys in action haha. The jailbait's with no bits to flaunt in their XXXS lululemons trying to act all hawt but with stickman bodies are the most amusing. Everyone is laughing on the inside.

Props also on the commendable level of detail that Whitey's keen eye has on gym wear! Aussbb's resident fashionista guru, potentially? :p

So is the right thing to tell em? If he halved his weights, he woulda been way better off

That's me man.
Apparently my choice of shorts are against the bro-code though, just ask @Grunta ;

Sweet ass tho.

j0BCZwh.gif

At Jetts this morning. 6 other guys in the gym at the same time. 1 on the treadmill and the other 5 did absolutely nothing except every possible type of bicep curl you can imagine. And they didn't even know each other.

I did so well not to LOL.

So is the right thing to tell em? If he halved his weights, he woulda been way better off

Yeah but then you would be denying Thor Jnr the joys of swinging big boy weights, getting a good leg workout on the side, while imagining that he is creating crazy rich piana like gunz.

I saw this on the net, not at a gym, but couldnt find anywhere to post it.
Disabled powerlifter with one hand lifts 600lbs @ 181lbs

I find sumo a lot harder to lockout than conventional. See, I'd be mega impressed if the disabled kids at my gym can pull that much.

the engineering on that hook to prevent injury to his left forearm/hand, if he has any use of that hand is wicked. wonder how far he'll be able to push it?

plus a great lift

Well today was a first for me in close to 20 years of frequenting gyms, well actually the second, but the first time was a legitimate reason.

So today, I actually saw 2 guys training in a public gym with no shirts......

Yes they were crossfit guys which probably shouldn't surprise, so they head out for a run, come back first guy removes his singlet and proceeds to do kipping pull ups and push ups and whatever and I actually thought he was pulling the piss, then no more then 5 mins later the other guy does the same and they proceed to train topless....

The only other time I have seen this was when I was in the gym and big bodybuilding guy was doing a photoshoot for some magazine.

One can only assume they were throwing their support behind GAY marriage......