• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
An absolute 10 in the most sheer leggings imaginable doing the most seductive yoga/pilates type exercises possible. Every male and most of the females that walked past were trying not to stare. I was just doing abs behind her. It was like God was playing some sick joke on me....

Bro I can so picture that, and my arms are going numb.

Just one dumb kunt

a5136b1abf3803da9149a2d7befa5c93.jpg

New gym, lots of work atm, so lunch time sesh is the go

so, hot girl in fully see through yoga pants, comes and grabs weight off the rack literally right in front of me.... looking cool enough, until she knocks 5 dumbells off, nearly squashes my foot lol

A grade blush [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji12][emoji4]

what is it with these crossfit "coaches" 2 of the new ones thing they are ultra trendy they both wear almost identical redicukous gym gear, the best i can describe is skinny track pants which are just retarded, tucked into their socks with their crossfit runners, either inov8 or reeboks, sporting bad beards and always wear beanies which are too big.....

When I was away, I managed to spot a dude that looked like he stepped out of the WWF, was mid 40's. Another dude "squatting" in the smith machine with 10 on each side using no hands, supersetted by chin ups and what I assume were curls where he was basically ducking under them with full swing. And there was also one guy who didn't read the rules when he came in, was an absolute monster.

https://instagram.com/p/5lynsUO0ai">https://instagram.com/p/5lynsUO0ai/media/" />

Today was a good day. Last night I left a message on the Masterpiece Strength Academy fb group inviting people to come down and squat/deadlift with me today from 12-2pm. Normally it's a ghost town. Today, there were about 10 of us all there lifting. There was also a new girl who's never lifted before (and is going to be so sore tomorrow), who ended up doing some of the most beautiful noob squats I've ever seen. She started out struggling to do quarter squats with the empty barbell and ended up doing 3x10x20kg ATG. This was after deadlifting 50kg for reps. I wasn't programming her (if I was, she would have done squats before deadlifts), but I coached her quite a bit and got her doing them to a pretty decent standard: good back position, good setup, lats on, shoulders packed, hips locked out at the top.

So, Anytime nth Syd, lovely gym, except I'm scared to drop the weights, and they're all judgey coz I've got a southern cross bogan tatt... But, hair straighteners?! Are all you Syd kunce ghey??[emoji12]

ab3d8dc5055a1dde18e6f37f414ef61a.jpg

How does that question have anything to do with my opinion? It's a simple question, a lot of 24/7 chain type gyms only have unisex toilets, in which case, it wouldn't be abnormal to find some hair straighteners in there