• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
How does that question have anything to do with my opinion? It's a simple question, a lot of 24/7 chain type gyms only have unisex toilets, in which case, it wouldn't be abnormal to find some hair straighteners in there

As I said before.........be cheaper just to sell hoodies with a full zip and you wouldn't need that, great idea for kunce bros with pull over hoodies though, this gym cares about image, Grunta like.

In all cerealness why would a hair straightener be required in a gym bathroom, male or female? Alright so it's for chicks but based on my semi reliable observations, no > 6/10 chicks finish their workout then proceed to enjoy a long shower and do up their hair, makeup, etc at the gym bathrooms. They just grab their stuff and GTFO out of the joint quick... right?

All the Jetts have them, so I would assume Anytime is the same. Cuts down on space.
They're not change rooms per say, just like a bathroom in your house. A couple of those and a couple just with loos in them.

In all cerealness why would a hair straightener be required in a gym bathroom, male or female? Alright so it's for chicks but based on my semi reliable observations, no > 6/10 chicks finish their workout then proceed to enjoy a long shower and do up their hair, makeup, etc at the gym bathrooms. They just grab their stuff and GTFO out of the joint quick... right?

My thoughts exactly. What girl goes or doesn't go to the gym due to hair straighteners?

I'm guessing before work crew... Get up gym, shower and make up etc then straight to work

You still rollyn old balls Bro?

tumblr_lenza7OU5K1qap0t6o1_400.jpg

Not me bro :D

Saw this tiny little thing in the most sheer black lululemonz I've ever seen. Doing DB RDF's and BOR's straight off the DB rack. Surely must have known how see thru her pants where cos she did it in front of three blokes on the benches. Her black lace g banger was clear as fucken day. Nearly had to go and knock the top off it!

Dude in 3 stripe trackies and a grey jumper comes in, as soon as he gets to a bench, off comes the jumper to reveal a grey long sleeve top. Does a few sets then the long sleeve top comes off to reveal a grey singlet. Once he's fully warmed up, he takes the pants off and he's got matching 3 stripe shorts on underneath. He was like a gym baboushka doll!