• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yeah mixability was poor and it gave me a crook stomach... Usually an indication of poor quality ingredients...

Naz you got the shits too. I thought it might have been food poisoning but now Im sure it was that protein eddie keeps banging on about.

Let them know

What ever mate i am good friend with the owners and they haven't had any complaints so if you have a problem with there product let them know

What ever mate i am good friend with the owners and they haven't had any complaints so if you have a problem with there product let them know

If you are such good friends why are you looking for other supps to buy from other companies?

Im not now i didn't realise they had a supplements company thats all, i don't need to look no more for protein as there protein and other supplements are the best quality and lowest prices i can find, but they have just started so they don't have everything in yet

Professional Whey

Howdy all,

Just wondering if anyone has done any reviews or appraised the "Professional Whey" line of products.

They make a top notch NZ WPC, other WPI's and a range of organic products.

Google them.

It may be worth your while.

Howdy all,

Just wondering if anyone has done any reviews or appraised the "Professional Whey" line of products.

They make a top notch NZ WPC, other WPI's and a range of organic products.

Google them.

It may be worth your while.

CCM and a couple of others here are a fan. May give them a go once run out - I guess need to decide if I'm ok mixing up Stevia/flavouring or I want something coming pre-flavoured.

I've got a mate starting to work out with me, he's very skinny, anyway, have been telling him to go get some whey protein.

He rings me up and has just bought 'Muscle Nutrition Nitric Test 2.0.

He's raving at me that it has creatine, BCAA, Test Booster etc and getting all excited.

Creatine in a protein powder, is it worth it? I've normally seen that as a separate supplement.

Question is, should he be excited or is it best to just get they whey like I said. The guy at the shop convinced him he needed all this stuff to put size on, I suggested he tried eating food.

Muscle Nutrition Nitric Test 2.0 - MRSUPPLEMENT.COM.AU

Its best to get your 'mate' to fix his diet first then get a supplement to supplement that. No point buying some random wpi when your 'mates' diet is dogshit.

I've got a mate starting to work out with me, he's very skinny, anyway, have been telling him to go get some whey protein.

He rings me up and has just bought 'Muscle Nutrition Nitric Test 2.0.

He's raving at me that it has creatine, BCAA, Test Booster etc and getting all excited.

Creatine in a protein powder, is it worth it? I've normally seen that as a separate supplement.

Question is, should he be excited or is it best to just get they whey like I said. The guy at the shop convinced him he needed all this stuff to put size on, I suggested he tried eating food.

Muscle Nutrition Nitric Test 2.0 - MRSUPPLEMENT.COM.AU

What a surprise, the guy selling your mate something told him a heap of shit to sell him something no doubt over priced that he doesn't need.

Creatine is cheaper per kilo than WPI. So it's just cheap filler when bought as part of a protein shake. Funny thing is they probably charge a heap extra because it's got creatine. :eek:

Win win for the seller. :rolleyes:

I am going to give a thumbs up to chlorella and rose hip oil (both in tablet form).
I took these this time after the op, and my wound has healed alot quicker, neater and no puss. (they opened me up in the same scar as the last op).
They were recommended by a friend who works in wound care & i was skeptical but they worked for me. Good for healing! (not really bodybuilding/fitness, but 'health' related)

Got a bag of Choc WPC from BulkPowders along with a few new shakers(which didn't leak)

1) Taste - 5/5
2) Mixability - 4.5/5
3) Digestion - 5/5

Tastes like a nice Cocoa not too sweet and not too chocolatey, mixed up mostly well with not alot of foam and went down nice and easy and actually sits pretty well.