• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I chopped and changed mine, adding some heavy singles etc but don't go too crazy!

Are you doing Nats?

You're from the sunshine coast?

I chopped and changed mine, adding some heavy singles etc but don't go too crazy!

Are you doing Nats?

You're from the sunshine coast?

Thanks mate. Yep, doing nats and yep from Sunny Coast. I was the guy who bought your 64kg KB a few years back :p You still up in Noosa?

Sticky: I see all these PTC vids and feel like I'm going too easy!

I head down to PTC most Thursday mornings, i leave noosa at around 3.15am so if you ever want to brave it just let me know!

Wouldn't come that far for any other gym, all credit to Scott and the lifters in the morning crew, awesome place to train!

Ok. Had thought about giving sheiko a run one day but so far never got around to it. Now that I can squat again its as good a time as any.

Want to just get the feel for it first time and run 37-32.

Any tips?
Anything I need to know?
Do people add in rows?
Do you go hard on the assistance exercises?
Don't really want to change anything but is it ok to change an assistance exercise like dips to overhead press?

Looking forward to not really thinking about training. Just print out the numbers and go in and get it done.

Why start with 37?

Add rows, do flys - light.

Swap around the assistance work.

I don't rate the Deadlifts personally. None of our guys have done very well with any of the stock templates.

Why start with 37?

Add rows, do flys - light.

Swap around the assistance work.

I don't rate the Deadlifts personally. None of our guys have done very well with any of the stock templates.

I just read through this thread and 37-32 was what Steve was recommending for an 8 week cycle. What do you suggest?

So Sheiko hasn't worked for deadlifts for your guys? Ill probably stick with standard template first time around but what did you change.

Do you think sheiko is worth giving a go?

Also didnt do well with deadlifts.
Until I upped the intensity. The standard template wsnt enough in the end. Live and learn.

Tim.

Looking at the deadlift numbers for 37, they are pretty low.

If the dead goes nowhere then for the next run up the deadlift percentages by 5% and see how it goes.

I upped my 1rm for deads heaps as I found the weight light. The paused deads and rack pulls would leave me sore for days.

I miss Sheiko.

I just ran 37 and then a week of 32 before getting injured and DL went from 235-240kg. (I think I had 245 in me on the day)

I LOVE the paused deadlifts and block pulls. Not running sheiko now but still using these as assistance lifts.