• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Definitely big work load. When I started sheiko I lost weight. How are you feeling now Kaz? Beat up? It's amazing how you feel after deload. The first couple of times I did it I was totally blown away.

Its amazing how you don't realise how far you decline into fatigue, brain fog, deep sleeps etc, then you come out on the other side!

Yeah that's the amazing thing. You challenge yourself and the whole time you are developing while fatigued then you release the pressure and realisation kicks in. Incredible! But a hard road that most can't handle.

I'm not the best and not even close to it. I post in plenty of places and I'm not so precious as to think that what I have to say is worth a buck. But I do know when its a waste of energy. I log my training. My not here.
I appreciate the support and always am indebted to those who get behind me, but on this site simple things tend to become bigger than the crusades.

oh brother . . . thanks for demonstrating my point. Yes I am so weak. I have never said I'm the strongest or anything close. I'm sure I'll survive in my weak ways without your criticism.

You have the highest wilks score in the IPF and the highest total last time I checked
To me that's the strongest

Anyway, this is a forum- lighten up a bit.
Honestly

I couldn't care less if you posted your log, the information in it is useful for the summation of one person- yourself
I didn't accuse you of self promoting at all, this whole thing is stupid as fuck and I'm surprised that someone would even let this affect them like it has yourself. Letting someone on a fucking forum influence what you do in life? Fucking really? God damn
I literally have nothing against anyone on this forum- if I met any of you I would be pleased and there would be no shit-talking. Why would I waste the hour or whatever with some of the strongest guys in Australia to argue with them?

Man my jimmies are so creased right now
creased

I didn't seem to get as beaten up as most are suggesting by my first round of sheiko...seriously, I backed up the last two days last Friday and Saturday...felt normal come Monday. Maybe could. Have gone heavier somewhere?

Also lost weight...only 500gms across the four weeks though. Few more calories next template.

I was fine after the first week RE soreness
TBH I didn't even get that sore, I never do really

Tim personally with your total at that body weight I would do something with less volume than #37. People seem to do well with dat der Dave Bates reduced volume program. I ran a higher volume program and didn't get as good results as I did with the reduced volume when I was at a similar wilks

I didn't seem to get as beaten up as most are suggesting by my first round of sheiko...seriously, I backed up the last two days last Friday and Saturday...felt normal come Monday. Maybe could. Have gone heavier somewhere?

Also lost weight...only 500gms across the four weeks though. Few more calories next template.

What template did you run?

Was sore the first week. Then nothing afterwards. Upped the numbers very slightly in the 3rd and 4th weeks.