• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Regardless of Oni (the great), there are lot of forum members that would like to hea what Aust's best powerlifter would have to say.

what about for me? I even gave you $50 for your trip to Stockholm, apprarently one of few on other site that did.

Please have a rethink.

Lmao
for australias strongest man you sure are weak
what are you expecting me to do with you log? Tell you its WRONG and youll never get better?

I'm not the best and not even close to it. I post in plenty of places and I'm not so precious as to think that what I have to say is worth a buck. But I do know when its a waste of energy. I log my training. My not here.
I appreciate the support and always am indebted to those who get behind me, but on this site simple things tend to become bigger than the crusades.

Last edited:
Lmao
for australias strongest man you sure are weak
what are you expecting me to do with you log? Tell you its WRONG and youll never get better?

oh brother . . . thanks for demonstrating my point. Yes I am so weak. I have never said I'm the strongest or anything close. I'm sure I'll survive in my weak ways without your criticism.

This has been the biggest slaying since David brought down Goliath many moons ago.

I see it, but I dont believe it.

well slaying . . .? Yeah, if thats how you want it. You get your king. But king of what? Yeah, you know what.

C'mon, didn't you start logging just prior to promoting your PL seminars in here. Now that your seminars are finished you just couldn't be stuffed logging them in here.

I have been logging elsewhere years before any seminars and continue to do so. You trolling as well? I have been on and off this forum since 2010. Lately more off than on.

Fucking hell guys. You can't make Steve log here and you can't make him like 0ni. Steve was here before 0ni anyway and if he doesn't like the way things are now then he can do as he pleases. Don't demonise him just because you don't agree.

why are we discussing this? I have tended to be reserved here in terms of posting precisely because I have seen the way things tend to go.
Anyway- its a small country and I travel a lot. Why not wait till you find yourself in the same place as me and come say what you think in person. This online banter is ridiculous. I should have simply replied to vonfram via PM. It would have saved all this.

you are allowed your views as is everyone. It just seemed an over reaction thats all.

I'd say the response to me saying I'm not logging is more so, as is the accusation that I only posted to promote myself. But anyway, who cares, whatever. On with the Sheiko thread.

I'm definitely getting better at trolling I even think I managed to get Oni cranky.
while I didn't follow your log, there are alot of others who would have and do wish you would continue to log here. I hope you rethink it.

Anyway, back on the farm...
There is a tendency you'll see across most of the templates written for specific athletes for women and smaller men to train with greater frequency and greater overall volume but lower average loading than the bigger guys. Of course there are some exceptions, but that seems to be the trend. Also, beginners to immediates tend develop better by increasing volume rather than loading. I think the way volume is distributed across sessions is interesting and worth considering if you are looking for ways to rearrange the workload.