• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ptc ppp

Good luck mate, I'm sure you will be able to do it easy. I look forward to following your journal, I assume you will be keeping one on here?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s3Rv-7XETQ]YouTube - 200kg raw squat[/ame]

Thanks for the program markos, hopefully there'll be a lot more PRs to come.

Aaron, are you serious?

I said I was doing PPP for 57 weeks, no secret, doing a journal is just retyping out PPP, pointless.

Yeah, I was serious as I don't know what PPP stands for let alone what it entails.

I wasn't being a smart arse!

Yeah, I was serious as I don't know what PPP stands for let alone what it entails.

I wasn't being a smart arse!

PPP = Progressive Poundage Program, a program that Markos sells.
Its an 11 week training cycle for going to a new PB.

Quite a few people on here have bought it :)

Aaron, I dont believe your that naive, your reading and posting in the PPP thread FFS.

Nearly every 4th member in the journal section is using it.

99% of posts in this thread are about PPP

Read the very first post

Aaron, I dont believe your that naive, your reading and posting in the PPP thread FFS.

Nearly every 4th member in the journal section is using it.

99% of posts in this thread are about PPP

Read the very first post

lol, I did miss the definition of PPP in the first post, my apologies. I still don't know what the program entails. How about I just buy it so I can have a read of it :)

well done mate!

youmad.jpg

Markos start a journal so i can ridicule you in it

Last edited:
You need to start wearing a black headband to fit the picture Oli. I couldn't do it in white *sigh*

Try not to break a hip while squatting Markos.

So I finished my first cycle of PPP today and loved it. Set new PBs of Squat=150/Bench=110/Deadlift=165.

Now I'll be taking 2 weeks off from PPP, but have already looked ahead to the next cycle. Should I be aiming for something like this:

Squat +15kg
Bench +10kg
Deadlift +15kg

Thoughts? For what it's worth, the bench was the hardest one to achieve.

Cheers.