• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today:

Prowler 1st thing in the morning with 20ml of gen-tec thermo fuel - then protein shake...egg whites and almonds split over 4 meals then 800g of steak tonight with mushrooms, maybe abit of choc and muscle milk in milk (all cheat meal) ....looking forward to the steak n mushrooms!!!!!!

just had a nice sat morning shake

250 ml water
100 grams mixed frozen blue berries, rasberries and black berries
handfull of goji berries
a table spoon no fat natural yogurt
2 table spoon psyllium husk
20 gram caseine protein
20 gram WPI
1 table spoon stevia

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

bacon & egg sammich w/ dark rye bread, 2 x egg, 2 x bacon, 2 x cheese, some tomato sauce and a coffee with raw sugar. i love re-feed days

Finished brekky about an hour ago.

scrambled eggs (4 eggs incl yolk + 1 red capsicum diced)
3 pcs wholemeal bread toasted, no butter or marg
1 glass skin milk
1 cup wpi with water

Usually only cook scrambled eggs on weekend, no time before work on weekdays. Salt + pepper added to them, tastes belissimo!

Whey Shake: 1/2 Cup Oats, 30g WPI, 1tbs low fat yogart, 2 packet Splenda, 300ml low fat milk

4x hard boiled egges

Sneaked in half a bacon rash from the wifes plate :p

My post workout meal. 185gms of tuna in olive oil (not drained - I drink olive oil from the bottle) & 200gms mixed vegies. Late training session tonight because I watched footy an I am stronger at night.

Image021.jpg

haha nice one there shrek...

My midnight before bed meal tonight is chocolate caseine ice cream.....

1.5 scoops casein
2 table spoons cocoa powder
1 TS stevia
2 TS of natural yogurt
250 ml water....
mix together and let freeze for a couple hours...

mmmmmmmmmmmm yummm

I didn't have a traditional cheat meal this week, normally I get a huge greasy burger with fries or something, this week I decided to give in to a few temptations in the supermarket

In the space of 20 mins I ate 3 sweet biscuits, 200g dried apricots, small cheesecake and a litre of pepsi max :)

Now, back to the boring diet :(
Posted via Mobile Device

Finished my workout tonight around 6.30, then had a wpi drink immediately followed by dinner.

My wife cooked these beef and caramalised onion sausages she got from Coles, some potatoes, corn on the cob and broccoli.

The sausages come in a pack of 8. She gives my 7 yo boy one, herself two, and gives me the other 5! I'm a pig at the best of times, but that was extreme even for my appetite.

Halfway through eating, I decide to consult the nutrition info on the packet. Each sausage had 18 gms fat, 7.5 sat fat, and 11 gms protein.

I only ate 3 of them, but not exactly what you'd call a good lean protein feed. 55 gms of fat I devoured!

just for brekkie

3 eggs in 3 pieces of toast
vege juice
banana
protein shake with 1/2 cup of oats and full cream milk

pretty b*tch effort... i know

Today:

1 cup almonds
protein shake after training
1 tablespoon mac oil
1L of egg whites split over 5 meals.
6 scoops of xtend through the day
30ml thermo fuel

On the weekend had a great cheat meal/s - saturday night had about 800g steak with big salad lot of dressing and shit loads of mushrooms - then had a cookies n cream protein bar.

Sunday morning had a big salami/mushroom/cheese omelette.

Back on it today till thurs and its big ass steak time.

Status
Not open for further replies.