• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the chocolate subject, my desert for mothers day was...

...lime chocolate chilli tart, white chocolate cherry ripe panacotta, and choc coated strawberries.

White chocolate is wrong.

I think we have found common ground :)

Purely useful for decoration. Although I did learn to do a wicked coffee infusion and dammit if I didn't capitulate and admit that it worked. The only time I ate white chocolate and liked it. A totally different experience.

On the chocolate subject, my desert for mothers day was...

...lime chocolate chilli tart, white chocolate cherry ripe panacotta, and choc coated strawberries.

Doing it right !!!

:D

i don't mind it. mainly just sugary though.

kanga bangas, brown rice salad and stuff
20130512_142329.jpg

homemade japanese curry
20130512_194836.jpg

cheesey broccoli scrambled eggs
20130513_152707.jpg

choc/coconut proats with banana
20130513_221031.jpg

thai chilli, ginger basil basa & veggies
20130513_211607.jpg

White chocolate is terrible stuff, most of it is hydrogenated oils/animal fats instead of cocoa butter. Yum.

umm, if it's not pure cacao butter, it's not white chocolate. It's candy.

here endeth the lesson.

in other news ... go me for eating braised chicken giblets and pork spare ribs today ... lunch with the folks. Awesome!
Braised with tomato, EVOO, herbs, garlic, onion (removed pour moi), potatoes and carrots and served with polenta.

Tis good to be Venetian now and then :p

Why did I spend so many years not having this stuff????

wtf is a big big cheeseburger and why wasnt i notified of this earlier???

It's effectively HJ version of McDonalds Double Quarter Pounder.

A cheese burger on roids.

It's just a huge whopper bun with three stacks of cheese and two normal whopper patties topped with sauce and some awesome mayo. (Comes with red onion but I took them out).

You can get only one patty also but seriously who does that?

Status
Not open for further replies.