• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulgogi chicken salad
2012-10-24%252015.26.39.jpg

cinnamon 2:1 cheesecake with sf caramel topping
2012-10-24%252016.38.55.jpg

pre wo choc pop tarts with peanut butter
2012-10-24%252016.48.20.jpg

Bulgogi chicken/bacon/mushroom/cauliflower stirfry 85P/33C/8F
2012-10-24%252020.39.23.jpg

Dinner + Desert

200g oven baked salmon (baked in lime juice, salt, pepper) with roasted sweet potato, carrots, capsicum, oh and some broc coz you need to have some green.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351151458.964980.jpg

Yet again, proats (with PB).

ejaqusun.jpg

Undercover: do you have a heap of meals per day? I would NEVER get full eating that dinner e.g. last night veggies included 500g of cauliflower (half), 100g mushrooms, carrot & peppers. I need the filling fibrous veggies!

Undercover: do you have a heap of meals per day? I would NEVER get full eating that dinner e.g. last night veggies included 500g of cauliflower (half), 100g mushrooms, carrot & peppers. I need the filling fibrous veggies!

Haha I'm really struggling with food intake atm. Just no appetite. Not sure if it's because of over training (read this could be a reason) or my pre-work Craze has also been known to suppress appetite. Not sure.

I'm also trying to lean up and cut (this is my first ever serious attempt also) so I'm still getting my head around what my daily calorie intake/marcos should be. I know I have been hitting around 2000-2300 each day but I think with my height/weight (184/87) along with my training 5 day split (heavy 6-8 - no cardio) I'm not getting enough to benefit all my training.

I know I need to increase my meat intake and serving sizes. I been becoming to reliant on shakes (3 a day) to ensure I'm at least getting a decent amount of protein.

I feel I'm getting some solid results but I'm still along off getting it right.

Suppose if you've got no appetite and you're cutting anyway then it's all good if you are making progress :) Fibrous veggies are nice and low cal anyway if you're appetite does increase at some stage.

I would have thought overtraining would increase appetite though.

Suppose if you've got no appetite and you're cutting anyway then it's all good if you are making progress :) Fibrous veggies are nice and low cal anyway if you're appetite does increase at some stage.

I would have thought overtraining would increase appetite though.

Well I never did a 'bulk' phase, as I was already 105kg (overweight) in June this year so I was hesitant in over eating and putting weight on. Think my body has just adapted over the last few months to train and operate on quite a low intake.

I also tend to eat much more food on weekends so over a 7 day period I still feel satisfied.

But now I'm at stage were I'm trying to add some bulk/strength so I know I'm going to have to really work on increasing intake.

Do you snack at all?

Dinner

400 grams of steak in sangers with grated cheese and baby spinach leaves
300 grams chicken Bulgogi
Asparagus
Potato salad
Steamed veg
umuhu7ur.jpg

9e3atyte.jpg

y3enyse2.jpg

7ypenymu.jpg

1600 calories

Last edited:
Nazzy: epic meal!

Well I never did a 'bulk' phase, as I was already 105kg (overweight) in June this year so I was hesitant in over eating and putting weight on. Think my body has just adapted over the last few months to train and operate on quite a low intake.

I also tend to eat much more food on weekends so over a 7 day period I still feel satisfied.

But now I'm at stage were I'm trying to add some bulk/strength so I know I'm going to have to really work on increasing intake.

Do you snack at all?

I do lg style if. I snack while not fasting yes. I do if though because I could pack in serious cals ifi ate all day. Large appetite

Yrah i hear that chris haha. Still carrying on my IF ways. Zero problems hitting high cal days haha.
I still often wonder why some skinnier fellas think they cant get in enough to gain weight haha.

Last Night,

Waygu Steak, Mash and Vegies with half a bottle of Cab Sav and Cold Rock on the way home!

Oops.. was fan-fucking-tastic though :)

I do lg style if. I snack while not fasting yes. I do if though because I could pack in serious cals ifi ate all day. Large appetite

same here - if i eat breakfast then that's an extra 500-1000 calories per day that i'm eating that makes absolutely no difference to how full, happy, mentally alert or energised i am up until lunchtime.

i don't do "full", i just stop eating when the food runs out or when i make a deliberate decision to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.