• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes that would be awesome but knowing supplement companies it would be ridicously expensive

ummm why not make your own? that's what I do... really easy.
http://chocolatechillimango.com/2011/12/09/sweet-potato-protein-pizza-base/

22g protein for a single serve, which I'm guessing is right for you guys. I eat a half serve so it's about right.
top it with more protein and you get however much you want/need.
You are welcome.

midmorning snack:
raw chocolate protein bar ... wow, I am so posting that recipe. awesomeness.

Lunch:
Hard boiled eggs
Salmon gravlax
broccolini with EVOO
rocket + baby spinach + witlof salad with EVOO & lemon juice
organic oat sourdough

can't wait to finish work early and get to training ... had a flat tyre and need to work off the UGH

Last edited:
A male friend of mine made a protein pizza at a dinner party one night. The base was a massive sleeve of pork crackling and he loaded it up with shaved beef, pork, bacon, pepperoni, kalamata olives, 4 different kinds of cheese, mushrooms, fresh chilli etc etc...it honestly looked like a mammoth moutain heartattack on a plate.

But the taste....omg....it haunts me still.

fckn sensational.

And that crackling on the bottom.....:eek:

A male friend of mine made a protein pizza at a dinner party one night. The base was a massive sleeve of pork crackling and he loaded it up with shaved beef, pork, bacon, pepperoni, kalamata olives, 4 different kinds of cheese, mushrooms, fresh chilli etc etc...it honestly looked like a mammoth moutain heartattack on a plate.

But the taste....omg....it haunts me still.

fckn sensational.

And that crackling on the bottom.....:eek:

mmmmm pork crackling bottom...

mmmmmmmm I love pork roast............omggggggggg but the crackling...and the moist bit of flesh...after the row of fat lol is my favourite part.....faaarrkkk

he scooped all the fat off...so the base of the pizza was just crunchy arse crackling though. Man it was the most heavenly thing I have ever tasted....sensational.

Am coming to Canberra for roast on Sundayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

Hmmmm, thats given me an idea of Roast pork in the Webber as well this weekend

Although, the following weekend for easter i am looking forward to roast in the camp over while camping, WOooo Hooooo

camping. A nice idea. Until you get eaten alive by mosquitos, bitten by bullants and ravaged by flies........lolol

Nice though Neddy :)

150g Grilled Chicken Breast
4 Slices of Bread
50g Tasty Cheese
Dijonaise
Sweet Chilli
50g WPC with Cacao & Psyllium Husk
150g Apple

Lemon pepper/soy basa on top of cajun spiced cabbage 495cals 90P/19C/9F
2012%2B-%2B1

Jelly & cookies & cream sludge
2012%2B-%2B1

Civilised post bootcamp brekkie this morning ....

Choc banana protein bread (warm) topped with banana, BLUEBERRIES and yoghurt + decorative walnut :p
Choc Banana with blueberries yoghurt.jpg

Overnight oats...almond milk/choc casien/oats/honey/half choc pop tart thing....fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrking good!

Almond milk is the bomb!

Overnight oats...almond milk/choc casien/oats/honey/half choc pop tart thing....fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrking good!

Almond milk is the bomb!

corrupting you with excellent foods is fantastic ;)
the only downside to almond milk is that it's so expensive to buy.
much cheaper to make ... if you have a blender, you can do it, easy.

see here: http://ausbb.com/recipes/17660-almond-milk-almond-loaf-cake-low-carb.html

you're welcome :cool:

ps almond milk + casein ... best casein pudding EVER

Reckon it will be ok to put my over-night oats in the fridge now??? prob wont be home till tomoz morning now....mmmmmmmm

yep, no issue :)

And no dairy issues for me so regular milk it is. I do have some almonds at home though so may have a go at making some some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.