• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hit the buffet.

Two plates of mixed bbq meats, chicken, beef, pork, duck
A plate of prawns
A plate of chinese noodles/fly lice and curried prawns and black bean beef
Some fruit
3 scoops of ice-cream, small apple danish, small cheesecake piece

Cals... 1 billion

Holy fatness Batman.

CCM those muffins look & sound sensational!!

BREAKY :
2 poached eggs
Baked beans
2 slices of bacon no fat (cut up into small pieces)
Tobasco sauce

Mix all together, so the yolks explode, it looks like muck, but i swear to god, delicious

Get rid of the beans add about 4 more eggs, leave the fat on the bacon...add some cheese...mix all together...hello fuarrrrrrking good zero carb breakfast!

Thats what I had this morning

lol

Yeah but you're an animal Joel!!!

the baked beans make it noice and mushhhhyyyyy lolol

Your chicken looked good. I've never had Nandos chicken or sauces, but hear they're yummy! lol

I had a pisspoor steak last night, from a place where I've previously had a pisspoor steak. Only been there twice. Two strikes, they're gone.

Nothing worse than paying for a pisspoor steak.

But you must learn to 'forgive' DKD? lololol

Maybe three times a charm?

Come to my place! I make great steak

ALWAYS Medium rare, just cooked enough to make absolutely certain its dead lol

Medium rare, oh baby, now you're talking. Will come check you out next time I'm in Brissy....yeah baby!

sweet patootie, all this talk of steak, and I'm just addicted to tuna ... Post workout lunch for me:

Tuna (obviously)
Cannellini beans + celery, tomato
green salad
sweet potato
grilled eggplant & zucchini
mega-watt rocoto sauce
dressings with lemon juice, olive oil and flaxseed oil

Sounds yummy!

I made your omega 3 protein bread just now. I added pepper and it tastes good - too salty though (prob because I put in 1 tsp GROUND sea salt. Dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.