• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure, but given my issues with protein in any quantity at the moment...I might just make it beef mince, with sweet potato - nice and easy to digest lol

100g protein each meal wingman? how many meals? Seems like a waste of money eating excessive protein...

awesome meal kungfoo...id take that over jzpowahz cakes n fluffs.anyday haha.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Pasta I made for dinner on saturday...fuarrrrrrrrkin good!

Craze pre-workout...looks like shit, tastes like shit lol

joel would mixing craze with some powerade zero make it taste better or is it that bad?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I may have to try that...Craze is a fairly strong flav and I have only been putting it in like an inch of water just to smash it down...to be honest it doesnt really bother me what it tastes like....its just one of the shitty tasting supps ive used!

how was the crash? Some people say the crash sucked where as others say there was none

how was the crash? Some people say the crash sucked where as others say there was none

Mate ive felt pretty shit to be honest..and this morning afterwards felt fairly depressed....some stims dont agree with me...i'll keep using it a few more times...if it keeps up like this i'll chuck it...

Mate ive felt pretty shit to be honest..and this morning afterwards felt fairly depressed....some stims dont agree with me...i'll keep using it a few more times...if it keeps up like this i'll chuck it...

hey don't chuck it send it to me lol

so some people say its great, some people say its horrible, will wait to test it myself.

hey don't chuck it send it to me lol

so some people say its great, some people say its horrible, will wait to test it myself.

Yep...im not going to judge yet coz ive only used twice...will report after a weeks training!

Status
Not open for further replies.