• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early dinner:

Chicken thigh fillet with rosemary & garlic
Grilled zucchini & eggplant (with lemon EVOO)
rocket and salad greens
organic oat sourdough
my homemade rocoto chilli jam (QUITE A LOT OF IT for good reason ...)

May not sound like much but before I freak out, I'd welcome an encouraging round of applause ... I haven't eaten meat in decades.
DON'T JUDGE ME :)
Been eating fish for 2 years, may never make it to red meat (grosses me out) but I managed chicken tonight and I'm pretty proud.

Must be post workout fatigue + hunger... the chilli really helped...I make awesome chilli jam. Phew.

Verdict ... it was actually OK! Will keep trying with the chicken.
Between my trainer and this forum, I may work my way up to hunting my own food soon :-D

Early dinner:

Chicken thigh fillet with rosemary & garlic
Grilled zucchini & eggplant (with lemon EVOO)
rocket and salad greens
organic oat sourdough
my homemade rocoto chilli jam (QUITE A LOT OF IT for good reason ...)

May not sound like much but before I freak out, I'd welcome an encouraging round of applause ... I haven't eaten meat in decades.
DON'T JUDGE ME :)
Been eating fish for 2 years, may never make it to red meat (grosses me out) but I managed chicken tonight and I'm pretty proud.

Must be post workout fatigue + hunger... the chilli really helped...I make awesome chilli jam. Phew.

Verdict ... it was actually OK! Will keep trying with the chicken.
Between my trainer and this forum, I may work my way up to hunting my own food soon :-D

Congrats, my girlfriend is in the exact same position. Only ate fish and seafood but developed a shellfish alergy, so occasionally eats chicken now as of last friday.

LOL. You didn't ask but I will tell: it's a french seafood tomato based stew. It had salmon, swordfish, mussels, octopus, prawns, calamari and octopus.

^^^ that sounds awesome

dreadlift: fair enough :)

choc/cinnamon cottage cheese sludge with PB&CO CRS
2012%2B-%2B1

Nando's grilled classic burger
2012%2B-%2B1

cheesecake overnight proats with banana and shaved dark choc
2012%2B-%2B1

Last edited:
the cheesecake thingy with banana....faaaaaark!!

when are you coming to Brissie next jz????????? lololol

Have apron, will loan you my kitchen for an hour or so :p

Not quite jzpowahz but....
IMG_09391.jpg

Yeah buddy, KungFooGoo used to be a cook so l should enjoy it more but l dont... Hense why KungFooGoo is no longer a cook/aspiring chef

me? or you?
lol

either way - I concur!

faaark I miss protein SO bad.....

Perhaps I'll make a curry tomorrow....yes damnit, I will!
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.