• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
while i was arguing with bazza20 i burnt 2 slices of toast (decided to only cook 1 after that), overcooked 2 soft boiled eggs, and cooked 2 hot dogs for WAY too long hahahaha

see what forum arguing does?? lol

On the upsdie...tabouli salad...mmmmmmmm

Am having wagu for dinner! Yummo
every time i tried to explain something i worded it wrong and was misinterpreted

naughty-memes-salad.jpg

lmao

tabouli salad is delicious callan!! Have you ever tried it with a steak or chicken or fish??? omggggg

you stick to your burnt toast, overcooked eggs and overcooked hotdogs then! lol

We can agree to disagree ;)

yes, i will stick to my poorly cooked, strange arrangement of food :)

[YOUTUBE]aM6xVQwIOYQ[/YOUTUBE]

Bacon and eggs on toast with Worcestershire bbq sauce ....
Discovered my toaster is broken... only toasting one side of the bread....

I had a delicious roast beef dinner made by my husband tonight - the highlight was the roasted Russian garlic - I ate three cloves (which were large!)... Tasty but I might knock my husband out with garlic breath in bed!

grade 9 wagyu, FWUAAAAAAK

no pics?!

lemon/soy barrimundi & broccoli with sriracha
2012%2B-%2B1

cheesecake protein pancakes topped with warmed up PB & sf maple syrup
2012%2B-%2B1

2012%2B-%2B1

1/2 cup oats, 1/2 cup egg whites, 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese, 1 scoop casein, 5g baking powder, 8g sf/ff pudding. REALLY moist. Will use this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.