• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pick up lines u have heard used on you

LOL @ thread :D:D:D

Well ol rambodian had a little hot chicky start crackin onto him at the BP servo the other day.

Yeh I was standing there bludging as usual when this noticibly hot chick walks in and comes over to pay for fuel, she was prob about 20-21 or so. So there I am just making small talk as I usually do, the weather, its cold blah blah and she seamed to be really interested. I was a bit taken back by her behavior than she said "so, I see you don't have a wedding ring on" as she could see the where the ring line usually is so I said " oh shit, I must of let it in the shower" and with that she said "or maybe you just wanted to ask me for my number" in a really flirtatious way. Nervous by now I said "Um (dribble drabble) I'm sorry mate, but I'm a happily married man...I I just forgot to put it on......

Than she burst out in laughter and said "yeh I know, your wifes outside and asked me to 'jack' you LOL, than my other half walks in laughing her ass off and says "Won't forget the ring again huh big boy" :mad::mad:

Yeh, shit myself LOL, all the things running through mind..."wow, I really am getting hot from weight etc LOL"

:D:D:D

She got me a gooden, but paybacks a basted man mountain that sleeps next to her every night ....Muahahahahahaaa!;)

That's a classic Rabodian, women can be evil and very sneaky, should've asked the chic for a threeway and see how the wifey would have responded hehe

Are you a broom? Because you're sweeping me off my feet.

Do you know what the difference is between a chicken drum stick and my penis? No? Good, then let's have a picnic and find out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ctxsS1vfik&feature=related]How I Met Your Mother - Best Pick Up Line - YouTube[/ame]

Few weekends ago, not exactly a pick up line, but I tried telling some 40year olds they looked 21 and got laughed at...

Girl to my mate: i'd like you to tickle my belly button... From the inside.

A diff girl to diff mate: I like it when guys rim me. :eek:

See, this is why l like chicks today. They're not afraid to be whores and asshole thing isnt really taboo anymore. Your mate better have licked her asshole like a savage to.
This is very true, if that pickup line didnt work, his mate is obviously gay....

"Great lips, do you suck c*ck?" :eek:

True story.

Unfortunately I'm one of those girls who like to be a litttttttle bit romanced along the way! lol

But it did make me laugh :D

Possibly NSFW

l would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass on a train track just to hear you fart on a walkie talkie (everyones heard similar before, you know what l mean)

If thats not the banter to get the bitches panties wet l dont know what is...

Also, l would suck you shit through a sweaty sock.... *swoon*