• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
placebo is true because its a mindset.

how you feel reflects what chemicals your brain makes.

your mood is dictated by your brain and its chemistry. you don't need pills, changing your mindset is the best.

or become another zombie, and obese person from the meds that mask these things. harsh but true...

placebo is true because its a mindset.

how you feel reflects what chemicals your brain makes.

your mood is dictated by your brain and its chemistry. you don't need pills, changing your mindset is the best.
Couldn't agree more with the above, however what's your advice to change your mindset? It sounds easy, but unfortunately not that easy

nobody has these answers. can only speculate and share experiences, and learn.

I recently tried phosphatidylserine with a 50% purity (most is 20-30) and had the same symptoms of being wired and heart beating faster/ harder. I did this after trying endo amp which also had A-GPC with the same results.

its like it is working in reverse to what it is supposed to do.

This is found in Fusion Shut Eye available in Australia.

Subjects:
Two hundred ninety five (295) volunteers with mild to moderate sleep
difficulties who came to the Metabolic Institute seeking relief from sleep difficulties.

Intervention: A proprietary blend of extracts of Magnolia officinalis bark and Ziziphus
spinosa seed (Seditol®) characterized as containing a minimum of 2.7% honokiol and
0.1% spinosin.

Outcome Measure: A questionnaire was used by the participants to self-report tolerance
and efficacy following a minimum of two weeks of treatment with one (365 mg) capsule
one hour before bedtime.

Results:
None of the participants reported any significant adverse events. Of the 18
participants (6.4%) that had mild complaints, the most common concern (8 individuals)
was of feeling groggy the next morning. Just over half of the participants (53.1%)
received one bottle of Seditol and filled out one questionnaire. Just under half of the
participants (46.9%) requested at least one additional bottle of Seditol and filled out more
than one questionnaire (from 2 to 20; average 4.2 questionnaires). Of the individuals
filling out just one questionnaire, the product was considered relaxing by 86.9%, assisting
in a restful sleep by 82.8% and effective in reducing fatigue due to lack of sleep by
82.8%. The scores were higher for the group that returned more than one questionnaire
but the difference was not significant.

Conclusions: A proprietary blend of extracts of Magnolia officinalis bark and Ziziphus
spinosa seed was well tolerated and subjectively reported to assist individuals with mild
to moderate sleep difficulties.

I've used Restoracalm which has Magnolia Bark in it quite successfully in the past few months. Makes me hell groggy and want to curl up in bed within 15 minutes, a deep and restful sleep 90% of the time follows.

I've used Restoracalm which has Magnolia Bark in it quite successfully in the past few months. Makes me hell groggy and want to curl up in bed within 15 minutes, a deep and restful sleep 90% of the time follows.

Is this the proprietary blend known as seditol?
as this is the one which was studied and has very specific amounts of the ingredients to work best.

Is this the proprietary blend known as seditol?
as this is the one which was studied and has very specific amounts of the ingredients to work best.

No its Relora, which may be related. It's a magnolia bark and phellodendron blend, made by Bioceuticals. Some chemists have it but you got to ask for it because it's hidden in that 'special' place where all the other goodies are.

No its Relora, which may be related. It's a magnolia bark and phellodendron blend, made by Bioceuticals. Some chemists have it but you got to ask for it because it's hidden in that 'special' place where all the other goodies are.

Since seditol was studied on 295 people with very good results I'm more inclined to stick with it than swap....sleeping for me is difficult enough as it is.

This is found in Fusion Shut Eye available in Australia.

Subjects:
Two hundred ninety five (295) volunteers with mild to moderate sleep
difficulties who came to the Metabolic Institute seeking relief from sleep difficulties.

Intervention: A proprietary blend of extracts of Magnolia officinalis bark and Ziziphus
spinosa seed (Seditol®) characterized as containing a minimum of 2.7% honokiol and
0.1% spinosin.

Outcome Measure: A questionnaire was used by the participants to self-report tolerance
and efficacy following a minimum of two weeks of treatment with one (365 mg) capsule
one hour before bedtime.

Results:
None of the participants reported any significant adverse events. Of the 18
participants (6.4%) that had mild complaints, the most common concern (8 individuals)
was of feeling groggy the next morning. Just over half of the participants (53.1%)
received one bottle of Seditol and filled out one questionnaire. Just under half of the
participants (46.9%) requested at least one additional bottle of Seditol and filled out more
than one questionnaire (from 2 to 20; average 4.2 questionnaires). Of the individuals
filling out just one questionnaire, the product was considered relaxing by 86.9%, assisting
in a restful sleep by 82.8% and effective in reducing fatigue due to lack of sleep by
82.8%. The scores were higher for the group that returned more than one questionnaire
but the difference was not significant.

Conclusions: A proprietary blend of extracts of Magnolia officinalis bark and Ziziphus
spinosa seed was well tolerated and subjectively reported to assist individuals with mild
to moderate sleep difficulties.

this is questionaires, which means nothing, its a psychology test at best. not a single sleep study.

After trying it for 2 weeks constantly, I am now prepared to tout the benefits of an amazing combo: 15mg Noopept + 200mg Aniracetam!

Taking this once in the morning, and another mid afternoon, I feel that my brain is clear of the fog that sometimes aggravate my thinking and emotions. I process information without fuss, and motivation is high. The most important thing of all is that I am able to channel positive energy on days when I really cbf with anything, so that is a huge benefit in itself.

It is not a combo that will give you energy (I can still take a micro nap after a huge workout if I need to) - I guess we have a cracker of a nootropic for that, phenylpiracetam.

The dosage mentioned above takes into account that it is ingested twice a day. If you want everything in one hit then double that but bear in mind that due to the short half life of aniracetam, the effects will start to dwindle after the 3-4hr mark (at least for me). Hence the top up dose mid afternoon.

If you are part of the 90% of the population with low levels of choline, then eat more eggs or add choline bitartrate to your stack (bitartrate simply because its cheap and the body will use just the correct amount of choline from it as opposed to GPC/CDP which directly increases ACh more than all the other choline precursors and this can cause mild headaches).

Been using 60mg Noopept in the morning, with 50mg Caffeine, 1.5g ALCAR. For incredible results.
I'm more sociable, happy, euphoric, productive and motivated. Lovely combination.
Lasts close to 10 hours which is great!

How do you get the noopept to last that long? I usually can feel it start to fade after 3hrs. And do you stack the ALCAR with some ALA for extra antioxidant benefits?

I am also thinking of switching to CDP-Choline once my Bitartrate runs out (what a huge tub!) for its promising results with repairing dopamine neural pathways. That is quite relevant to my interests yes.

I've been off the noopept for a while now. I'm on my first week back now.
I'm not sure exactly what is making it last so long? It seems to be extremely effective however.
I have Alpha GPC and a bunch of other stuff I have to try to stack, but haven't got around to it!
Just ALCAR by itself is doing what I need!

What's the interaction between noopept and l-carnitine?

A quick aside, are people generally taking noopept sublingualy or swallowing it?
Has anyone had problems with Alpha GPC coagulating being so hygroscopic?

I find taking noopept sublingualy or straight down my gullet makes so little difference to the time for onset that I usually go for the gullet method purely because it tastes like shit.

I am now looking into acquiring the following nootropics and am keen to see how they work on their own and experimenting with different stacks:

Uridine: For stacking with CDP-Choline to help increase dopamine receptor densities

Sulbutiamine: Up-regulates dopamine receptor density

Oxiracetam and Phenylpiracetam: For its stimulant, motivation, and positive confidence building effects going by anecdotal user reports

l-theanine: Mood control

Sunifiram: A super duper cognitive enhancer with a lightning fast onset (10-15mins), also acts as a very effective antidepressant for some. It's unlike anything I have ever read about in the nootropic family!