• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

guy from work

I have a gf, which is the reason i haven't banged them.

If one of your female friends jumped on your lap naked, you couldn't honestly tell me you'd tell her to get lost.
Only thing preventing this from occurring is the commitment to your gf/wife.
depends if she was beaten with an ugly stick.

"flock together"

some of my female friends are also retired, married, gay, or pregnant (or vegetarian!!) .... but i'm none of those :p
however i do respect and like them for who they are.... not what's in their pants...

"flock together"

some of my female friends are also retired, married, gay, or pregnant (or vegetarian!!) .... but i'm none of those :p
however i do respect and like them for who they are.... not what's in their pants...

I did qualify it with heterosexual and not committed, didnt i?

Thats easy... Whats the conversation like at lunch? Is it work/business related?? Is it pleasure related?? Does he try to controll the conversation and steer it towards ur relationship to test the water? Ok he knows ur involved, at any point does he ask u questions to test your loyalty towards your relationship or past relationships. Does he ask questions that test how impulsive you are? Is he trying to flirt? Is he trying to impress you?
If its all business its a business lunch.. If any personal stuff comes up unless it ties into business its a personal lunch...
If its not about business and hes not testing the water, ither he genuinely wants to b friends (cmon do u believe that crap uz r gona b kickin it in 10yrs from now??) Or he is hitting on u but is just hopless at it theres no flirting and the best hes got is to buy u lunch how boring haha save on the creepyness and pack ur lunch, wat did he shout u Mocha? sushi??

Im pretty late to this and didnt read the whole thing but thought I would add my experience.

I would pretty much never pay for anything for a female friend or even a girl im dating. If the girl was a long term friend like years then maybe I would. I have how ever had girls buy me lunch/drinks etc I have no problem with it. They havent seemed to expect anything in return, that or I just didnt notice.

Im pretty late to this and didnt read the whole thing but thought I would add my experience.

I would pretty much never pay for anything for a female friend or even a girl im dating. If the girl was a long term friend like years then maybe I would. I have how ever had girls buy me lunch/drinks etc I have no problem with it. They havent seemed to expect anything in return, that or I just didnt notice.

U wouldnt pay to go out for dinner with your gf??? lol

U wouldnt pay to go out for dinner with your gf??? lol

If she was my girlfriend I would pay for things but Id expect her to as well. A relationship is a give and take, I have no problem paying for a girlfriend. I dont consider girls Im dating a girlfriend though.

If she was my girlfriend I would pay for things but Id expect her to as well. A relationship is a give and take, I have no problem paying for a girlfriend. I dont consider girls Im dating a girlfriend though.

Ok wasnt sure if you ment dating as in going out with or just seeing!

Mocha, did you end up sitting on this guys face or you didn't want a bar of it in the end?.. Need some closure here.

lolz hey guys no i have deffo sussed out hes a creep, he has emailed me saying he likes what om wearing and stuff so i totally avoid him.. like i said i didnt want to make an assumption at first and be rude..
but yeah he is full of himself

lolz hey guys no i have deffo sussed out hes a creep, he has emailed me saying he likes what om wearing and stuff so i totally avoid him.. like i said i didnt want to make an assumption at first and be rude..
but yeah he is full of himself
mocha.... where u been? we all missed you :p

Hah well just been on holidays and uni stuff (cough, managed to escape dkds dungeon again).naww i'm missed somewhere, on cyberspace:)
I haven't been training either i've tried to take yup some different sports for fitness these days