• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

guy from work

I stopped training now I don't belong on here lol.I've taken up capoiera and surfing :-D I find it more fun, but to be honest I did like doing squats, just find our hard to get motivated to go to the gym. How's training with you;-) ?

Going good here Mocha, at least you are still out and being active, no reason you can't update your log with surfing stories ;)

Hah well just been on holidays and uni stuff (cough, managed to escape dkds dungeon again)

Not for long Mocha.....I'm cominagettya!!

Muahahahaha :D

We've missed your 'interesting' threads, like that dikka dikka or whatever the fuarrrrrrrrk that was. Don't be such a stranger next time...ya hear?

Going good here Mocha, at least you are still out and being active, no reason you can't update your log with surfing stories ;)

Haha I suck at it,I could deffo update it with the stories about locals giving me a good mouthful for no good reason lol! But I like it none the Less:) as long as I don't end up on bondi rescue that's goods enough for me! On the beginner boards it wad so way but I got a 2nd hand shortboard and i've only caught 2 waves in the last 2 sessions haha

Not for long Mocha.....I'm cominagettya!!

Muahahahaha :D

We've missed your 'interesting' threads, like that dikka dikka or whatever the fuarrrrrrrrk that was. Don't be such a stranger next time...ya hear?

LOL how epic was that thread.didn't think people would take it that far

That capoeira is pretty cool stuff. A friend of mine was right into it at one time.....fuarrrrrk could she move....very good for flexibility.

I thought it was.great combining acrobatics and martial arts! Both have always been very appealing to me and I've done a few martial arts in my time. The hardcore ppl there are amazing.they can practically breakdance

Let me let you in on a little secret. I'm probably going to be sued by everyone in the world for letting you know this, but here it is: There is no such thing as heterosexual male and female friends. Ever.

Really? I have heaps of guy friends I have zero sexual interest in, are you saying they want me? I think it can be so

Really? I have heaps of guy friends I have zero sexual interest in, are you saying they want me? I think it can be so

Women can do it no trouble at all. Males are not so good at it. That's what causes all the trouble, mismatched intentions.

In oversimplified terms, when guy meets girl she gets put into the "I would" or "I wouldn't" categories almost immediately. Sad perhaps but true enough to form a solid basis for an assumption about why some guy you hardly know is suddenly showing interest. I think guys do this on a more conscious level than women do it.

Women can do it no trouble at all. Males are not so good at it. That's what causes all the trouble, mismatched intentions.

In oversimplified terms, when guy meets girl she gets put into the "I would" or "I wouldn't" categories almost immediately. Sad perhaps but true enough to form a solid basis for an assumption about why some guy you hardly know is suddenly showing interest. I think guys do this on a more conscious level than women do it.

so pretty much i should keep a gun in my back pockot for any female friend my bf has?

fair enough :)

my brother and dad have gun licenses.
muahahahaha

No need to carry a gun. Just keep him dazed in the afterglow. That lasts for a couple of days and will be like throwing a blanket over his radar screen. Maybe he won't have any female friends then haha.