• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Essendon FC investigated over supplements

What does it mean for Essendon fluffy?

Dunno mate, hopefully common sense prevails and they see it for what it is a rogue Dr doing the wrong thing.

They'd be well within their rights to issue bans to anyone that they can prove took a banned substance. Depends on alot of things reckon there will be a bit of political pressure to stop individual players getting hit with bans

hope so. Give it to Cox

Coming from a bombers supporter, I don't really think he was the beat in the afl, but I don't think cox was better..

Probably cleaner!!! Lol

Though Tim Watson said he rang him immediately to ask him about it, obviously Jobe denied anything

I imagine any player who is able to be proven to have taken a banned substance will be in for a ban not sure if it will be issued by the AFL or asada, then you would think the teams involved if enough players would be in for some hefty fines and maybe other sanctions like draft picks or points.

This is obviously worst case scenario.

AFL has no control over player suspensions, thats all up to ASADA. AFL can obviously implement club sanctions. On the other hand, I can't see ASADA banning half a team.

There is no real evidence they took anything
Then again, that didn't stop them bending over our dearest Lance and buttfucking him

AFL has no control over player suspensions, thats all up to ASADA. AFL can obviously implement club sanctions. On the other hand, I can't see ASADA banning half a team.

This will likely get world wide media coverage. ASADA can't really be seen to go soft on a big drugs case.

I thought in some part the sporting body had a say in the penalty?
Or have I been confuzzled all these years?

May have been the case in the past, before all sporting bodies were forced to give that to ASADA. Think it was 2008 or around then it changed. AFL were reluctant and last major code to join I believe, until the Gov't threatened them with loss of funds etc.

Agree..

Can't remember his name, but the Richmond player, got done years ago for performance enhancing drugs, got banned for 20 something games

Justin Charles

I only ask because there are old reports of people testing +ve and the sporting body not handing down any suspension

The best WADA one is the tennis player who got suspended because he had an asthma attack and had too many puffs from his inhaler

That's cause inhalers increase testosterone and produce high levels of HGH

Up until round 10 when the board cut off the high price suppliment scheme (rumoured to be 5 grand per player p/w) they where flying then the board gives the budget a hair cut and bang!! Hammys left right and centre which goes to the fact that they put on more size and strengh then there ligaments and joints could take, usual diagnoses from hgh over use is ligament and joints being neglected due to power surges they don't catch up with the groath stage. And every one knew they where getting over trained but that was okay whilst they where on gear the trouble happend when they where cut off suddenly

can i ask .. did it really take 12 months and millions of dollars to figure out that our sports people are on PEDs?

How else do the NRL players put on 15kgs in the off season? in the 80's the props were 120kgs and fat now they are 120kgs and ripped. why is it when i have a knee reconstruction it takes me 6 months to recover but they can be on the field in 6 weeks?

the media needs to pipe down... we need our sports people on PEDs.. we, the fans demand it... we want to see more goals, tries and points, bigger hits, faster game play otherwise we get bored and will not watch the games, no fans, no money

Also dont forget the Governement finaly got what they wanted.. they are off the front page of the news .. this is all tactics so they stop trashing the government... now they are trashing sport... the darkest days of Australian sport ! ppfftt what aload of rubbish