• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

0ni's diet log

I just ate two family sized BBQ meatlovers pizzas fucking murdered in chilli flakes, I murdered that thing with chilli lmao then ate a 700 and something ml tub of honey and macadamia ice cream and washed it down with 2L of orange juice. That was 4 hours ago at lunch and I just awoke from the insulin coma

I just ate two family sized BBQ meatlovers pizzas fucking murdered in chilli flakes, I murdered that thing with chilli lmao then ate a 700 and something ml tub of honey and macadamia ice cream and washed it down with 2L of orange juice. That was 4 hours ago at lunch and I just awoke from the insulin coma

Gunja
It's a helluva drug

I like the extra room
http://i.imgur.com/kc2Vq.jpg

I was like 50kg or something at this point
Too big to embed

Those freakish long arms...

Necromorph.jpg

Could only squat 170 today in just a belt
It's like I have the strength but my muscles won't fire or something
I have a feeling that the meet coming up next week won't go too well. Hopefully I can get down to single digit body fat soon so I can start increasing calories again by the national push pull

Start eating now 0ni

Yeah I just put away 6 lamb chops, a little over a kilo
Going to start cycling my calories a little more, more food at lunch two days a week to fuel the heavy training. I'll also drop my percentages somewhat as I feel like a million dollars until the weights hit 90%. The days after my carb-ups I am very strong, so I'll place my heavier sessions at the start of the week and have more 80% stuff the rest of the week I think

I am no expert, but would guess a good carb up feed the day before comp would be a good idea.

Could only squat 170 today in just a belt
It's like I have the strength but my muscles won't fire or something
I have a feeling that the meet coming up next week won't go too well. Hopefully I can get down to single digit body fat soon so I can start increasing calories again by the national push pull

Fuck, stop thinking about the meet in 2 weeks, 2 weeks is a LONG time, you've already put the seed of a shit meet in your head, get it out.

Yeah the meet has a 48 hour weigh in so I'll be fine
I've had to eat my face off right from day one though so it's really fucking with my head

Well I just had a fucking amazing idea
I feel great until the weights get heavy, really fast and snappy
So I'll just keep it at 75% and do loads of reps

Fucking genius I know. Sheiko worked great for me and I didn't even feel like I was training hard. So I'll just take the weights down and do loads of doubles. I'll repeat todays workout tomorrow, I made 170kg today and it was hard as fuck and my best is 180 (without wraps) so I'll take 75-80% of 180kg (135/145) and do doubles and triples until I get bored and let you know how that goes

A ladder would keep it interesting, 135 for 3, 145 for 2, 135 for 3, 145 for 2 and keep repeating that until I've done 10-15 sets
[MENTION=3352]lkt004[/MENTION]; what do you think?

Good to see you are positive again. Been following your progress. I am a similar weight and would kill to lift the amounts you are hitting (will get there soon enough).

I'm backing you in mate! Kill it \m/

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Worked well
Only did 4 sets of 2 with 140kg as my triceps started playing up again. Will squat again tomorrow, more for confidence than anything