• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

zyzz hahahahahah fuck,,

With the help of clen and winny i probably could in the next few months. give me 2 years and i will be bigger than a 90 and leaner than 8-10 come comp time and that will be natural.

u mirin zyzz brahs?

haha nah it's good stuff ausbb isn't like bb.com. still that videos pretty damn funny in an idiotic way lol

Probs. His girlfriend looks like a bird tho.

Mentzer and Olivia was when things started to change. He's kinda like a small Zane.

And serious - if you can get to 90kg 8-10% go for it.

That's like saying because i'm short and broad i'm kinda like a small Franco Columbo. Frank Zane was still enormous, and this dude is absolutely nothing special. He's got unlimited time, money, and drugs to achieve what he's done, and he's still just a pretty average muscled guy who got shredded and tanned. Plus he's a fucken douchebag.

Last edited:
I don't really see Zyzz comparing to old school muscle, he doesn't really look that impressive in the vid tbh

john_grimek4.gif

That's like saying because i'm short and broad i'm kinda like a small Franco Columbo. Frank Zane was still enormous, and this dude is absolutely nothing special. He's got unlimited time, money, and drugs to achieve what he's done, and he's still just a pretty average muscled guy who got shredded and tanned. Plus he's a fucken douchebag.

Yes but your symmetry is probably shit and his isn't. His popularity is due to his looks/antics.

Edit: Strong e-standards in this thread from a guy with a dark pic and another with the avatar of frank mcgraph. Why don't you try getting that big/lean and come back to us?

Last edited:
Why don't you come down of your high horse and stop sucking this dudes dick.

You retorted all the way up until you were wrong with the oliva comment.

Its not a big deal, you are acting like this guy is your idol or that other people havent done it before?!

I am not having a dig at you because i generally couldnt care but come on... its no special feet that he weighs a whole supposed 80 kgs or what ever and has low body fat. I have a mate that weighs 95kg and is leaner than him..

Why would I care about the Olivia comment? the guy was never on the Californian circuit with Arnold etc. What relevance does it bare?

The guy weighs 90kg at 8% and was top of bb.com before he deactivated his bodyspace (ie he was rated higher than other freaks including Norton).

I'm not saying he is the best but he is impressive, and if he's such a low standard why aren't you there?

Some people in this thread need to get off there high horse. He looks better than 90% of the population. Even if he is on the juice!

The relevance it bares is that you stated that his physique bares a resemblance of some of the earlier golden era of bodybuilding guys, although Oliva competed before both of the people you mentioned him being compared to.

I was merely stating that people before Zane and Arnold were bigger and in my opinion have had better physiques.

Any average lifter here jacked with enough winstrol, deca, clen and what ever else they can get there hands onto probably could get to his position quite easily.

I prefer to go about it different ways, hence why im not there yet.

I am sorry 'I ain't mirin, like you bra'