• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

zyzz hahahahahah fuck,,

I just found out that at the same height zyzz weighs only 2.5kg less than the Australian Nationals junior champion Ryan Kennelly (talking offseason weights too). Strong hate is strong.

Last edited:
wow.. some of you guys really need to wash the sand out of your vaginas..
Let it go.

haters-gonna-hate1.jpg

LMFAO at the last few posts

Hey Oli, sure you aren't thinking of Supaturks GF with the bird hair??

LMFAO at the last few posts

Hey Oli, sure you aren't thinking of Supaturks GF with the bird hair??

Nah dude, she's not as much of a birdhair but still epic bimbo/my hair looks like a bird.

Wish I could find a photo - she's the blonde chick if anyone has it.

Whats he famous for?

the same thing as paris hilton. famous for being famous.

frank Zane is my all time fav bodybuilder. Fantastic physique. Awesome genetics...when mixed with a strong work ethic...bang! Mr Olympia! He was big. Not big like Dorian Yates, but still big.

Does he look good? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Last edited:
Yes but your symmetry is probably shit and his isn't. His popularity is due to his looks/antics.

Edit: Strong e-standards in this thread from a guy with a dark pic and another with the avatar of frank mcgraph. Why don't you try getting that big/lean and come back to us?

Ha, what the fuck is an e-standard? Is that different to the opinions i hold in real life? Do they change when I write them down?

You're defending the man as much as I don't like him, except the difference is you're keen to make it about me.

You like him and his physique? Sweet. But the fact is I reckon he's a douchebag of the highest order, and I don't aspire to his physique, nor to his behaviour.

He's not natural, and i've spent my adult life around guys who are not douchebags, are real people, have jobs, and have still in my opinion achieved more than this fuckwad.

I shit you not man, if you think this bloke is where it's at then you need to get to a proper gym and see some real hardcore dudes in the flesh.

haha zyzz cracks me up :D

In regards to the hate I think people have fallen for his trolling lol.

Do you even know him? Most people that have met him just say he's just a really nice guy.

Heaps of people haven't met ex-prime minister John Howard too, and they might call him a douchebag.

We're judged by the way we carry ourselves and by the way we act when others can see and hear us.

Strong douche is douche.

And in no way is he comparable to Zane, Olivia, Arnold or any of the other golden age bb'ers.

He's just an ego with a video camera following him.

I shit you not man, if you think this bloke is where it's at then you need to get to a proper gym and see some real hardcore dudes in the flesh.

Real hardcore 100kg dudes who are actually 20% but claim 15% 'and could get shredded if I wanted toooo'?

Nobody gives a shit about his personality we've mentioned countless times he's a fag. He still looks better than 99.9999999999% of people who trash him over the internet.

Again its fine that you don't aspire to it/get impressed by it whatever but to say he's small or run of the mill is just dumb.

Real hardcore 100kg dudes who are actually 20% but claim 15% 'and could get shredded if I wanted toooo'?

Nobody gives a shit about his personality we've mentioned countless times he's a fag. He still looks better than 99.9999999999% of people who trash him over the internet.

Again its fine that you don't aspire to it/get impressed by it whatever but to say he's small or run of the mill is just dumb.

Oliver, thats a fair man crush you got there mate, wanting his children ?? :p

But the fact is I reckon he's a douchebag of the highest order, and I don't aspire to his physique, nor to his behaviour.

He's not natural, and i've spent my adult life around guys who are not douchebags, are real people, have jobs, and have still in my opinion achieved more than this fuckwad.

Haha what has done besides trolling gullable retards to make you think he is a douche?

I doubt they have achieved more than he has. Regardless of his methods he's got a personal training job going, tv series, internationally known and is getting paid to make appearances at parties etc... He's just out there enjoying life and not being a lemon, he's not harming the environment or people.........hardly a fail.

Also he doesn't juice to get bigger he said he's happy at 98kg and just wants to refine things like v-taper, calves etc..

He's just an ego with a video camera following him.
If he had an ego he'd try to fight people...but he doesn't.

Haters gonna hate :rolleyes: