• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

zyzz hahahahahah fuck,,

drain

wtf hahahaha [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YsGJz3j4os]YouTube - Zyzz- the return of the KING (simplyshredded.com)[/ame]

this is seriously some of the dumbest shit ever.
how doesnt this guy have his own jersey shore show

Keep that shit off the forum.

I'll go to bb.com and /fit/ for zyzz nut huggers

p.s the guy is in the process of doing a show.

hahaha i ddint know it was on there cause i dont post on there. Seen someone post it on facebook.

I just didnt get how this dudes so famous.
no need to sook dudes.

the guy isnt even big. looks like he weighs 70kgs with low body fat. that was some of the dumbest shit ive seen.

says he's 90 kgs.. probably doesnt do enough dead lifts, squats, bench and oh press's but.

the funniest thing is how the fuck is he so popular on youtube?
all his video's have stupid amounts of plays?

hahaha i ddint know it was on there cause i dont post on there. Seen someone post it on facebook.

I just didnt get how this dudes so famous.
no need to sook dudes.
Not attacking you mate!!

Just not a fan of zyzz and the drama at bb.com

oli posts enough of that crap lol

says hes 90kgs, i could say i deadlift 250kgs..

doesnt make it true.

isnt this a body building forum?
dont people post shit about body building
Body building pictures of american dudes etc?

I just might be miss reading what the forum title is thats all.

and sections about posting bodybuilding photo's and 200 pics of dudes looking big.

but hey kyle give me some more advice that i didnt ask for? and also some more strength based theory that i dont care about.

I care about getting big. Looking good and getting chicks... So whatever

Last edited:
says he's 90 kgs.. probably doesnt do enough dead lifts, squats, bench and oh press's but.

the funniest thing is how the fuck is he so popular on youtube?
all his video's have stupid amounts of plays?

He does all of them. Interestingly enough he's a strong little blighter - there's a clip of him benching 140 out there.

He's been going around for a while, popularity generated due to bb.com though its dieing now that the mods decided to delete and ban anyone who makes a thread about zyzz. Admittedly the dudes got genetics the world hasn't seen since arnold.

In other news - friend of mine took a photo of zyzz for me at some concert and posted it on my facebook. I found it again on a blog site today, fucking weird.

Thats a big statement about having better genetics than everyone else out there since Arnold?

I can't tell if youre joking or not but could name 10 bb that have better genetics than him since Arnold!

No joke. Azziz looks nice aesthetically - its not a Frank McGrath huge but most average people/women would dig (ala golden era bodybuilding).

I quite like it. He and his crew are mostly 80-90kg and 8% so it really shows that you dont have to be huge to look impressive.

either way still a ripped ****.

Would get mass amounts of vagina that most people on here could only dream of

I guess it depends on what you think is impressive.

I wouldn't even compare his physique to people like mentzers or olivas (ala golden era bodybuilding)

either way still a ripped ****.

Would get mass amounts of vagina that most people on here could only dream of

Probs. His girlfriend looks like a bird tho.

I guess it depends on what you think is impressive.

I wouldn't even compare his physique to people like mentzers or olivas (ala golden era bodybuilding)

Mentzer and Olivia was when things started to change. He's kinda like a small Zane.

And serious - if you can get to 90kg 8-10% go for it.