• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

xwifex's 2012 Body Transformation Contest

Mine went from 16DD to 10C
They were nice n plump and round when I was big, as I lost weight they became like a tennis ball in a sock, now its like someone has taken the tennis ball..... hopefully hubby will buy me a boob job!

ps i really hope i dont come across as a totally self loathing / hating person... i'm just frustrated at my situation, and pretty anxious about putting myself out there in photos.

dont worry most of the guys on this forum are anxious about their photos even the ones that look awesome but they do it because they get encouragement, feed back and motivation.

Well done Wifey
Hyjak is right, I think most of us are self concious about putting our pics on here for all to see, but your making improvements so very well done.

ps i really hope i dont come across as a totally self loathing / hating person... i'm just frustrated at my situation, and pretty anxious about putting myself out there in photos.

Why you look great and are really strong :D Your progress is fantastic and I used your "weight not moving much but look way better" progress the other day to explain to a client it is not all about weight loss.

thanks. not sure how i feel about being the poster lady for obesity and weight loss failure haha jks.

if the last two weeks have been anything to go by, i need to walk 5km a day (4 days a week, on non training days) to move from just changing shape to changing shape and losing weight. so, good to know the threshold. devo to know how much i have to do haha.

If the weight is not coming off you need to reduce calories by 5 or 10%. How many cals you eating now?

between 1500-1800 depending. before i started working out properly i was on 1200 cals a day for two months. didn't lose a thing. i dont understand my body.

if your waist measurements are still falling then don't worry too much. When that stops then things need changing. Also look at increasing energy expenditure by 200-300 calories a day over dropping food if you find you feel that dropping calories will starve you.

Also you may be undereating for your weight and you may need a little break at maintenance levels for a couple of weeks to get your hormones back to normal

I think you are very brave, in fact all the girls on here are for putting their bodies out there. I think I'm the only woman who hasn't put any pics up -far too self concious, so I admire you guys.
You are doing really well and looking hot in that dress pic lady! Just keep at it, this isn't an overnight thing, it can be a really hard slog and takes time, effort and mental strength. :) X

aww thx dudez.
waist has been static for the last few months in measurements, but my tummy (thats the gentle lady word for fat gut) is almost gone! so im not complaining. thighs have gone down too.

between 1500-1800 depending. before i started working out properly i was on 1200 cals a day for two months. didn't lose a thing. i dont understand my body.

According to Max Brenners basic formulary you should be eating 2400 - 2700 calories a day to meet your requirements, I am no expert so may be speak to Max about it of you are having concerns about it. :)

this is my nightmare and why i am so flipping confused. im paying more attention to lowering carbs right now than anything else, and getting my protein in.

cycling foods and leangains fasting is helpful, and i now have much better eating habbits (time of day, quantity, quality) but the conflict between eat less cals lose weight versus eat big is tearing me apart. not really, it just bugs me.

this is my nightmare and why i am so flipping confused. im paying more attention to lowering carbs right now than anything else, and getting my protein in.

cycling foods and leangains fasting is helpful, and i now have much better eating habbits (time of day, quantity, quality) but the conflict between eat less cals lose weight versus eat big is tearing me apart. not really, it just bugs me.

I don't think 2400 is for you but I would have tried you at 2000. I think you may have ate at too low too long. It sounds like you are dropping fat though so that is great. I think you put on muscle easily for a woman.