• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Luxbet had a acouple of small promotions.

Hayne to make 1 or more yards for $2, only max of $10, but still double my money

Also head to head and if either team lose by 7 or less Bonus bet back upto $100, I took 49ers at 2.20

he did ok, he is not going to be a superstar, but he could be a regular.

fact is he made it. no one can ever take that away from him, even if he never play another game.

already has signed a sponsorship deal.

Nice little earner today with 49ers getting up.

Will be interesting to see if they give him another game to back up next week, or give him a couple of weeks off and let the hype settle down a bit from both Hayne playing and start of season hype.

he did ok, he is not going to be a superstar, but he could be a regular.

fact is he made it. no one can ever take that away from him, even if he never play another game.

already has signed a sponsorship deal.

I'll bet Hayne would be the first to say he didn't do ok. Fumbles like that won't be accepted by the coaches and didn't really make up for it elsewhere. I would guess they will cut him some slack for first game but this is the only slack he gets until he starts showing something.

he made one mistake, I doubt the coach will think like you guys.

No, he will be harsher than us.

It's the NFL, unless your a proven superstar it doesn't take much to come under scrutiny. All it takes is a mistake or two.

Ben Graham said you play one good game and it buys you two more games on the roster. Don't have a good game in those two and hope you are not shown the door.

Haynes 4 runs for 13, and 1 reception for 7 yards.

he will be a good backup player in several positions.