• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I have no doubt he will make it, he is a world class athlete and has excellent skills.

Doubters will lose this one.

will Haines make it in the NFL?

as far as I know, team named on day.

if not tomorrow, his opportunity to shine will come.

All I can find is the coach saying he won't name the team until 90 min before game.

And reporters saying hayne trained with the scout team in one of the other guys jumpers mimicking him. Which is what you tend to do with non starters apparently.

Sorry mate told me he read it... Musta been wrong my bad

No need to worry.

Fuck it's going to be funny if he doesn't play.
Radio stations around Australia sending people over to watching his first game, all the hype that Hayne has made it in the NFL, channel 7 broadcasting most 49ers games. Lol.

No need to worry.

Fuck it's going to be funny if he doesn't play.
Radio stations around Australia sending people over to watching his first game, all the hype that Hayne has made it in the NFL, channel 7 broadcasting most 49ers games. Lol.

Yeah it will be quite amusing... I think media are expecting him to get lots of game time

a couple of blokes from work were in the states last week and over there quite a few people are talking about Hayne, so its not just th media over here.....

Will be interesting to see how much game time he actually gets.

does not matter, he has made it and proved doubters wrong.

he just has to wait for his opportunity to shine; hopefully he can become a starter in first line up rather than a backup.