• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Who shaves/waxs their legs?

I like my penis not inverting into a vagina. No. I remain man. No shavey. The balls on the other hand....I am always down to encourage oral exploration from the ladies.

Shave??? WTF, man up and get a wax
It's the shcnizzle for shizzle my dizzle. SChMOOTH too

Ive done waxing before a comp, it was alright.

Severly effects your ability to deadlift though, as the bar sticks to your legs.

Put my hand up for waxing, chest and back. might go the arms next time round.
I am a fairly hairy dude, and yes it does hurt. I am friends with a chick that works in a beauty shop. Dudes go in once, she doesn't see them a 2nd time. I guy bitched out half way through.:D

Why spend hours a week in the gym to look good, when 1 hour of pain can improve your look as much as months of training. Believe me I do look easily twice as good after a wax:cool:

Put my hand up for waxing, chest and back. might go the arms next time round.
I am a fairly hairy dude, and yes it does hurt. I am friends with a chick that works in a beauty shop. Dudes go in once, she doesn't see them a 2nd time. I guy bitched out half way through.:D

Why spend hours a week in the gym to look good, when 1 hour of pain can improve your look as much as months of training. Believe me I do look easily twice as good after a wax:cool:

lol bradsky some of my massage clients who are bb's and fitness fanatics come to me for waxing too. The guy bitch out is strong! lol But you're right, it is worth it, immediate definition! Particularly for the hairier men, they look completely different afterwards!

Suffer for a win, I say! :)

lol bradsky some of my massage clients who are bb's and fitness fanatics come to me for waxing too. The guy bitch out is strong! lol But you're right, it is worth it, immediate definition! Particularly for the hairier men, they look completely different afterwards!

Suffer for a win, I say! :)

I could use a tidy up, maybe you could help :p

hmmm I am a consumate professional Mr Wingman!

Waxing will be need to be done by Bubba, my apprentice - any hard on's and they get cut off! lololol

Hey!
Same rule for everyone! Wingman would be a gentleman! lol

Besides, what bradsky said stands - all men are guy bitches with waxing - there would be next to no chance of arousal.
lolol

you're safe wingman :)

a tidy up, we can definitely do :)

No, you won't Shrek, because I'd make sure your full body wax is particularly painful!!!! lolol

I've been threatened with waxing. I may have told the Mrs if she feeds me to look good enough for a wax I'd do it. Not much to worry about for now though.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

It would be hard not to get a hard on when getting the full brazilian done by a chick, what with all the fondling and that.. Can't imagine it to be done by a guy (thats as gay as it gets). Might have to bust a nut before heading to the salon :D:eek:

lmao jungman...actually we typically ask the man to move his penis to the side....and trust me, by the time the hot wax is applied and we're pulling out your pubic hair.....any chance of a boner....is dead my friend.
lolol

when im on holiday i plan to get my legs chest and back waxed if i can find somewhere just to see what its like how it changes self appearance,

plus the fact to see how my legs look hairless in a lean state haha