• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Who shaves/waxs their legs?

fuck i dont even shave my face. lol.
beard trimmer. and thats it.

mind you i've got fuck all hair on my back and very, very little on the front...and the hair on my arms is thin, and it stops about half way up my thigh on my legs. :p

Funny that this topic has come up... I really want to get a tat from my knee to my ankle but have hairy legs so have been considering shaving them... But i dont really want to shave them you get me....

What you guys think?

Wow, going through these threads is quite the education!!

From my perspective & I'm only one woman, i think its a little shitty to suggest 'women' don't like hair on men?

I think this is a generational thing to be honest?? Older guys, 35+ seem to generally keep hair on their groin, nuts etc - although I have definitely met some boys that shave their arms, chests & get their backs waxed.

For younger boys, 30 & under, they seem to be almost hairless??? I find this curious, because maybe I'm actually the only female on earth left who likes the nuances & distinct differences between men & women??

I am smooth, by choice. But I wasn't always, tastes & personal preferences change & I'm certain it probably will again, at some point. But given my skin is smooth, soft & hairless, its an amazing feeling to be held by a man who's strong & hard & masculine - the contrast is beautiful & intoxicating...

Chest hair tickling my nipples...arm hair prickling the skin on my thighs as he touches me? I mean ffs, there is something incredibly primal about the way we were built to fit together? lol

That being said, I am an advocate of a little manscaping, just to keep things neat down below.

I have had partners who were hairless & others who were incredibly hairy, either way, it doesn't effect anything, its all just personal preference?

I wax in my clinic & plenty of boys get it done, in fact i have male specials for all of my fitness/sporting clients, who see me for remedial massage.

Its not gay to be smooth. lol

But there are some women, who still like a man to have some hair? ;)

This thread made me laugh. So I'd like to raise it from the dead, even if just for one more post :p

What a great Sunday afternoon lol

Wow I'm surprised so many remove hair. Look if you are as hairy as the pic that was posted a few pages back, then yeah get some hair reduction, but I don't mind some body hair on a man. Ear and nose hair is repulsive though!

Wow I'm surprised so many remove hair. Look if you are as hairy as the pic that was posted a few pages back, then yeah get some hair reduction, but I don't mind some body hair on a man. Ear and nose hair is repulsive though!

^^ true that! lolol and crazy arse spasmodic eyebrow hair! That can be added to the list! lol

Ohh did jchen mean NADS???? lol

I use Veet. Works a treat - 2 minutes and I'm smooth as a baby's bum :p

Take your So Fresh mixtape but to your daughters party Jo.. this is REAL music.