• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
ASN

Sat next to the owners on a recent plane trip, how random.

Great people, good prices at ASN too.

Their Evolve range is good.

Last edited:
I was floating around before looking for somewhere cheap to buy some BCAA 2:1:1, the cheapest I could find was bulknutrients which (unflavoured) is roughly $62 including postage. Just thought I would post this - $49 (free postage) - for unflavoured from FitBits, pretty cheap if you want unflavoured!

Bulk nutrients and Chemist warehouse for me

Lol same.

I found out about bulk nutrients via this forum so bought a starter pack and liked the stuff.

So after using up the starter pack I went and got 5kg of banana WPC and 1kg of the NT pre workout powder, happy with both products and they ship fast.

Chemist warehouse for other stuff like vits and fish oil etc.

been using mrsupplement ever since i started..
never had a problem with them and for what i get i find it pretty cheap.

First time was GNC - (hahahah yeah I already know, stupid sucked in newbie)

Second time - Bulk Nutrients (I know fast leaner)

Third time - No Bull Supps (Just coz I wanted choc - peanut butter)

Forth time - Will be back to Bulk Nutrients - Their Choc Mint WPC is the bomb :D

First time was GNC - (hahahah yeah I already know, stupid sucked in newbie)

Second time - Bulk Nutrients (I know fast leaner)

Third time - No Bull Supps (Just coz I wanted choc - peanut butter)

Forth time - Will be back to Bulk Nutrients - Their Choc Mint WPC is the bomb :D

How wa the choc pb?

How wa the choc pb?

I have only tried it with water so far, (1 scoop, 40g with no more then 200ml
as it looses taste with any more)

It's got a real nutty smell and you can taste the nuts but the choc aspect kinda takes away from the novelty for me personally.

Will try with milk which I know will make it more creamy and get the desired taste I wanted.

Would be better either as it's own flavour or with caramel.

All protein from NoBull, everything else Bulk Nutrients!!

Just ordered choc peanut WPI yesterday, can't wait to try it:)

Just ordered 3kg of NoBull WPI - can't believe their's have 93% protein! that's pretty pure. For under $30 a kilo too.

I chose Choc-Mint, Choc-PB, and Choc-Honeycomb. Can't wait to try it!

Will still stick with BN for all other stuff, except supplements. For that I go to Discount warehouse. I love their 50% off sales. :D

Last edited:
Hopefully be her Monday, got posted the other day, but we only get mail twice a week, and bloody PayPal took ages to release the money as I payed through PayPal:mad:

Will post up taste results the minute it turns up!