• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
rang up and they put me on hold for 5 minutes, then asked me what i wanted then i told him my supplement havent arrived then he asked me if i could ring back in 1 hour because his admins gone on lunch, i told him i will be at work then so he tells me to ring up tommorrow. fuck me dead there useless

They told me it was posted on monday ,they had no excuse as to why it took them so long he didnt even apoligise at all. so it took them over a week to post it. FUCK YOU never buying from ur company again . another company i brought from a while ago, they were late posting the supplements and they rang me up and told me about it and apoligised and actually added a free t-shirt and shaker cup because of it.

Last edited:
another company i brought from a while ago, they were late posting the supplements and they rang me up and told me about it and apoligised and actually added a free t-shirt and shaker cup because of it.

Which company? Sounds like top customer service even with the delay.

I've ordered from A1 once before as well, although I got my package within a few days. But since then, I've tried emailing them for another order and haven't gotten a reply back since.

Very interesting to hear of the experiences some people are having with other companies. Though we are not perfect by any means, this is what we aim for at any time at Bulk Nutrients.

100% of orders being dispatched the day they are received. If you place your order with Bulk Nutrients before 3pm (this is a safe guard we usually pack until 4pm), it WILL leave that day.
At the moment we are running on above a 99% success rate for this - and I have put significant incentives in place so we hit our 100% target every day.

In the unlikely case your order does not leave that day, we will call you to say there has been a delay. If you don't have a phone number with your order then an email is sent.

If your order is less than 3kg it will ALWAYS be sent express post. This means you should get it the very next business day if the order comes in before 3pm EST. Obviously orders on the weekend can only leave on Monday so this is limited to business days.

In the case that your order is over 3kg it will be sent by Australia post Eparcel which means you will get a tracking email from Aus Post at approx 4pm the day your order was placed.

If you follow this link you can check your tracking progress. Please note that many of these emails go to people's junk mail folders which is why many people don't see them immediately.

If you have any issue with your order you can contact us by phone or email. We always endeavour to get back to people as soon as possible (and we do answer the phone!) and if any errors are ours, we do our best to amend them and satisfy customers asap.

I am unsure why many companies find it so difficult to offer decent customer service, it isn't difficult it just requires consistency and a genuine care for customers.

3 weeks gone still hasnt arrived

If you payed with paypal now would be the time to lodge a dispute,if not kiss your $$$ goodbye, unless you can call them and see what happened, Aussie post generally deliver within 1 -3 days.....I would stick with forum sponsors mate, order always arrives within a day or two...

I'm with Big Mick, look no further than BioFlex or Bulk Nutrients. It will save you time and $$$.

Service is second to none and if there are any problems it is never a hassle to fix it!

I'm with Big Mick, look no further than BioFlex or Bulk Nutrients. It will save you time and $$$.

Service is second to none and if there are any problems it is never a hassle to fix it!

Yep, sums up my experience as well, I won't get my protein from anywhere else now.

They told me it was posted on monday ,they had no excuse as to why it took them so long he didnt even apoligise at all. so it took them over a week to post it. FUCK YOU never buying from ur company again . another company i brought from a while ago, they were late posting the supplements and they rang me up and told me about it and apoligised and actually added a free t-shirt and shaker cup because of it.
+1
Seriously a1supplements is by far the worst ever online supplement store ever!!
Absolutely shocking and uncomprehendable service, worse attitudes and total utter garbage customer service.

Last time I ordered with express post, it took over 1.5 months to arrive as they didn't even notify me that the product that was stated on the site to be "in-stock" was in fact out of stock.
So I rang them after 2-3 times I finally got through to someone that would talk to me for a few minutes without saying, "we can't help you in this area please call again later, when someone appropriate can answer your query".
So this is the email they sent back

"I apologise about the delay with your order. We currently have several
new members of staff
whom are still learning procedures with orders etc.
The item was dated to be delivered to our shop up to 4 weeks ago.
It has been held up in quarantine with customs. We were told it is to be
released to our shop on friday.
We will include the following with your order:

- free shaker
- free Maxs dvd
- free t-shirt by one of 'popular' brands
- Samples from some of our great new products

Thank-you for your patience, your order will be shipped to you as soon
as the item arrives into our warehouse.

Michael Vecchio
Sales Manager
A1 Supplements Pty Ltd
Best Cheap Bodybuilding Supplements Online - A1 Supplements
Ph 1300 552 272
Fax 03 9846 7822
Shop 10, 114 –116 James St
Templestowe Vic 3106
"

Absolutely bullcrap.... not only did the order come like 3 weeks later, and it was squashed up with no protection foam... I received non of the stated items they said they would send for compensation.
I called them up and there was absolutely no response about it.

This was ages ago though, but seriously I just needed to vent out that a1supplements is truly a absolute no go for anyone...!!
And it is not the first time that kind of crap has happened...!! don't be fooled by the cheap prices quoted on the site.... it is all but a sham! the epitome of a disgraceful company.