• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yer so true man, I ordered 2 bags of protein and primaforce creatine and waited a few weeks then i rang them before i had to go to work, They put me on hold for 10 minutes then when someone finally answered i told them my problem and he said all our admins are on lunch at the moment can u call back in 1 hour, so i said im going to work soon, then he said that he is not authorised to handle orders and i should ring back tommorrow (fuckin cockhead).When i rang next time they put me on hold again for a while and i finally got hold of someone, they told me the primaforce havoc is out of stock and there waiting for it to come in (no apologies for not notifying me) then he asked if id like to get something instead for round same price so i did. Anyway there a bunch of dickheads and really need to improve.

Yer so true man, I ordered 2 bags of protein and primaforce creatine and waited a few weeks then i rang them before i had to go to work, They put me on hold for 10 minutes then when someone finally answered i told them my problem and he said all our admins are on lunch at the moment can u call back in 1 hour, so i said im going to work soon, then he said that he is not authorised to handle orders and i should ring back tommorrow (fuckin cockhead).When i rang next time they put me on hold again for a while and i finally got hold of someone, they told me the primaforce havoc is out of stock and there waiting for it to come in (no apologies for not notifying me) then he asked if id like to get something instead for round same price so i did. Anyway there a bunch of dickheads and really need to improve.
So true!
But I don't think you'd get anything that is similar in nature to havoc?
It also happened to me before when I ordered T-Bol but they were out of stock, they changed the delivery to T-Bomb II which is no where near the price and a piece of shit product that I did not even want.
They notified me of T Bol being out of stock but they said they were gonna send Animal Pak instead but I end up with T-Bomb II?!
Unbelievable... I didnt even bother complauining, from that point onwards I just fully gave up on the ultra shit company.

Seems to be a lot of love for the Bulk Nutrients guys. I'm new to the forum but have been reading this thread looking for a good place to make my next order (previously just been buying from the Chemist).

Looks like I will give these guys a go, out of curiosity are there any discount codes available to AusBB members?

i purchase online, mainly ebay stores for smaller packages such as aminos and pre workout. For larger products such as protein and mass gainers, online stores have higher postage fees so ill go into places like a1 supplements, maximum muscle st kilda or aaa supplements. btw im also in the process of starting my own online supp store. currently doing market research, would appreciate if you guys filled in this quick survey, leave ur email if can, we'll be able to send you a catalogue in due time regarding products we stock, we'll be able to match prices with most of the larger stores due to minimal running costs and no middle men, cheers

https://docs.google.com/a/student.u...mkey=dERvVFM3Ymp2Uk9hSGNLUmZ1aUp4aHc6MQ#gid=0

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I was residing in Singapore since young until recently, I moved to Sydney to do my degree here.

Before i came to Australia, i got my supplement from all over U.S website, shipped via Vpost. To name a few,
bodybuilding.com - where i got my supps initially
nutraplanet.com - used to be alot better than bb.com.
trueprotein.com - they have protein auction once every 1 to 2 months. i've seen people getting vanilla WPC 20lbs for 50USD.
musclefeast.com - cheapest micellar casein i've gotten from so far
proteinfactory.com - the only supplement company with FDA approved facility. they have free domestic shipping(within US) every 2-3 months
purebulk.com - If you are looking for pure substances.
smartpowders.com - Sell nootropics like aniracetam

and iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements & Natural Health Products -where i get most of my supplements now because of the low shipping charges and wide range of products. they have free international mail shipping promo till end of this month. use my coupon code for $US5 off your first order: HOY564

Last edited:
what flavours taste good from there?

Sorry, didnt see the post quoted.

The WPI is cheaper and has a high nutrient content the the bulk nutrients WPI and it has a shit load less sodium in it as well.

I like, choc honeycomb, strawberry, mango, iced coffee, banana. Just email the guys to send some samples out.. They sent me about 10 samples all of which were really good or not bad.

Also there "mixed fruit" BCAA tastes like non carbonated red bull rather then tasting like asshole like most other BCAA's

what stomach issues do people have with WPC?

and does WPI work out cheaper than WPC in the end or not?

Last edited:
what stomach issues do people have with WPC?

and does WPI work out cheaper than WPC in the end or not?

More often than not, $/kg-protein, WPC is still cheaper. If you have a look at BN, they'll sell you 10kg WPC fpr $189. $18.90/~80% purity =$24ish/kg.

10kg of WPI @ $270 =$27/kg. $27/ ~90% purity = $30/kg.

WPI usually has better mixability and less of a milky taste - which means it often tastes slightly better (when flavoured well).

Occasionally, people with mild lactose intolerances may be able to use WPI, but not WPC - or people with slight digestive issues.

Some people trying to cut are all about the WPI - which to me makes little sense if you can digest and are ok with WPC. When using a WPI, you're looking at something like <=1g each of fat or carbs per serve. With WPC, you're looking at around 2g each.

A measly 2g. (or around 5-10%).

LIGAF about that, when I can save $100.

This obviously is purely looking at it for a shake. If you want to cook with it, I would probably recommend WPI or PPI.

professional whey.

i get the 20kg bags of nz-wpc and 1kg bags of ajinomoto glutamine, creatine and other aminos.

i also buy from bulk nutrients, bulk powders, dr mercola and now foods.

evelyn faye on bourke st aren't too bad from time to time they have been good throwing in freebies when i purchase a few things.

Last edited: