• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Self explanatory if you ask me, if they cant take your call or service existing orders then go elsewhere. The 2 places i deal with i have had 1 prob in 4 years, no samples sent, so following a phone call samples turn up and a free Nick Jones dvd. Thanks to The Supplement Den also try ADA st in Brisbane.
AZZA

While i wont criticise all online only shops there are a couple that just dont rate a mention which kind of ruins it for all of us. I like to go to a physical shop front as it is a ongoing business. There are a few reputable online only supplement guys. We should make up a list of online reputable sellers based on actual transactions and not heresay. If there is a problem from time to time have someone that can mediate the problem. If for instance there a number of issues with one place then kick em off the list and ban them from posting, harsh maybe, but it is only fair to the honest ones. My fave is to publicly shame them.
AZZA

Newbie here, I've stumbled upon a website that sells supplements at a very rediculous price (seems dubious). I was browsing ebay, when i saw a self-proclaimed best supplement called C9-T11 and a link provided where to purchase. I've read that this C9-T11 doesnt really work, just a hyped-up product. Anyway can't post the link yet, coz its my first post.

// thesupplementwarehouse . net / cube /

Let me know if anyone has ordered stuff from this site, would be awesome if it was legit. thnx

That site is ridiculous !!!
As has been mentioned before.

They are offering this bench for $27
t_16311_01.jpg

And offering most supplements for $5-$10 !!!!
They should be shut down, so stupid people don't lose their money to the site owner.

Last edited:
That has gotta be a Ponzi scheme doesn`t it?
Either that or an outright scam.
$146 down to $7.30????
Does anyone wanna give them a call?
The site looks so legit......it boggles my mind!

Newbie here, I've stumbled upon a website that sells supplements at a very rediculous price (seems dubious). I was browsing ebay, when i saw a self-proclaimed best supplement called C9-T11 and a link provided where to purchase. I've read that this C9-T11 doesnt really work, just a hyped-up product. Anyway can't post the link yet, coz its my first post.

Let me know if anyone has ordered stuff from this site, would be awesome if it was legit. thnx
This product is all hype. It is just Conjugated Linoloec Acid*. It may have some purposes for fat loss but really........................ :mad:

Oh I would steer clear of that site, no one can sell supps or benches at that price without going broke or they are stolen goods.

True true... I prefer to purchase supplements at an actual store, the most affordable i've come across here in sydney were mr vitamins, and suppking, unless someone knows someplace better. What's a Ponzi scheme?

Last edited:

I remember seeing on ebay "GAIN 20 POUNDS" "STRGONEST SUPPLEMENTS OUT" What CLA.....wtf!

made me laugh, sad thing was looking at there feed back people had bout it...unless they scammed that aswell! Selling CLA for $90 for a piss ant amount, its beyond a joke!

Venomprotein.com.au

Best protein powder I've used. Last month I got a coupon (MEMBER78) to get 8kg for $150. It's free shipping anywear in Aus as well.

1 week and no reply to my email despite saying they are always online to answer any questions.Not that I expected one but it proves beyond any doubt it is a scam.

Edit; Just went there for another look and the prices are completely different now - in the believable range.
Still I am a bit sus.

Last edited:
I'm from Melbourne and I buy from A1 Supplements. They sell on eBay as Hercules Health Fitness Supplements.
The prices at the shop are about the same as what they are online, give or take a dollar here and there, plus their advice is free. The online delivery can take a little while as I have had issues in the past with their choice of courier so I go to the shop these days.

Hey Guys i get my stuff from The Protein Shop, my mates on the front page his winner of nabba and ifbb07 under 21s, they have stuff from elemental nutrition and chplabs. theproteinshop has its own products too. they have glutamine 800g for only 80 bucks or so. protein tea is my fav. They have good supplements cheap.

I get mine from a guy in the alley i met called Bobo. He's the guy with no ears that randomly cries, you cant miss him.

Dreds,

I always thought you made your own supps in that backyard shed of yours.
Catch some of those mice, dry them out, put em in a grinder, than use the powder for a good protein bost in your shakes.