• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I'm 29 - I'll turn 30 this June, sounds scary. For relationships I generally prefer a girl older than me. For sex I prefer whoever's hot.

Ahhh you boys are funny.

Dave - you're lovely, thank you :)

Shrek, I believe I said boobies...but I was too scared of being banned. So no boobie pictures! lol

I believe buddy also referenced me in the 'granny' stakes, so I went to bed crying last night. lol

36 is old though I guess. Damnit!

wingman - you're almost 30 and you date women older than you?

How you doin?;)
lol

I'm 'granny' old, but I'm cute? lol

Awww buddy, you're cute. And yes, that's exactly what I wanted to hear! Good lad! lol

Admin - I have heard this! I better start rounding up the teenage boys I think....this will lower my biological age considerably....:D

I better start rounding up the teenage boys I think....this will lower my biological age considerably....:D
me-gusta-creepy-me-gusta.png

Question does size really matter? Can someone be to large and in charge in the pants area...lol

Joel - can a guys appendage be too big??? Hmmm that's an interesting question. I guess so?

It depends on how you are...together, I guess?

I've only ever encountered one man, where I literally held my breath when he disrobed...I was a bit scared I must admit? lololol

As it turns out....if you're turned on enough, attracted enough and trust enough....anything is possible? lol

Big boobs? Check!

No arse though....but boobs, I have! lol

And for me a chick needs to have big boobs...if not...me no look...
lol @ how your asking if size matters then u follow up with she must have big tits.

but can they be too big?
big boobs will lead to saggyness, id prefer smaller ones tbh but not too small lol

Dont get me wrong l do like boobs, they're awesome, they feel like warm bags of sand but as l said before you can't beat a ghetto booty.

big boobs will sag! And as I'm old....gravity has taken a toll :rolleyes:

But oh well, I still like my boobs very much. They're round and soft and supremely feminine, like me :p

ghetto booty, I wish I had! But don't and never will. Unless they can take some of my fat and inject it into my arse at some point....

big boobs will sag! And as I'm old....gravity has taken a toll :rolleyes:

But oh well, I still like my boobs very much. They're round and soft and supremely feminine, like me :p

ghetto booty, I wish I had! But don't and never will. Unless they can take some of my fat and inject it into my arse at some point....

Dont do that... or dont get a fake ass either, they look like shit...